Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

this is really good to know. i am still on the fence about getting an extra body for bane. i want the extra articulation, but i also want his pants to fit! otherwise then i have to buy him bigger pants too.

i suppose there are worse things.

There is somethng I just love about his character. He makes the film for me. The figure is so simple yet so amazing - none of the DX nonsense. HT have gone back to their original high quality, straight forward figures.

Agreed the character doesn't need many extras to make him awesome. I think what's so great about this Bane HT is that it embodies the character from the movie so well just by the simple evil intentions in the head scuplt. Loving this one.

Can his arms be removed at the elbow without breaking? If so, you could just pop them out and futz with it to achieve the boss look. Gravity might interfere with that though.

I'm not getting that extra body at that price if I'm gonna have to undress/dress him all the way to alternate between the coat and sewer looks. Especially if I have to mod it. But it does look nice!

I would be interested if it's possible to just pop in the arms of a DX10 body intead of changing the whole body.

Modders, can you guys answer that????

i think "pop" would be a little too easy. there's screws and whatnot involved, but it should be doable. unfortunately they don't just sell arms!

: D

if someone knows differently, do tell. i'm all for being wrong on this point!

: D

I suggested that because I have a Perseus body. The forearms have come off in the past. They're attached by a peg. I wonder if Bane's arms are similar.

Oh.
Aren't the arms of muscular bodies just popped in just like heads?????!!!!!

Nope at least not these new one. They are attached with screws like your normal truetypes. Last HT Muscle body that the arms were able to pop off was Dutch/ Chris Redfield

Having some fun today

qa6aqyjy.jpg

With some modding those would work perfect. Im interested to see how they look.

I already snagged them too. :lol I knew this was going to be a hot commodity after Bane was released because these are the boots that Elvis used when he made his custom Bane. Once modded, painted and weathered, they are perfect. :yess:

EDIT: I got mine from eBay for like $5 shipped. I was like :horror

Lucky ducky Ecko!

Would've saved me so much time to just get those! How did I miss those anyway?? :slap

With some modding those would work perfect. Im interested to see how they look.

Me 2 brother

I already snagged them too. :lol I knew this was going to be a hot commodity after Bane was released because these are the boots that Elvis used when he made his custom Bane. Once modded, painted and weathered, they are perfect. :yess:

Really? I didn't even know Elvis used these , i was just on a hunt for any boots that were that type of material and were high up on the ankles . Weird

Lucky ducky Ecko!

Would've saved me so much time to just get those! How did I miss those anyway?? :slap

I will find you some , hold up brother :hi5:

EDIT- Theres still 3 left in stock man

Really? I didn't even know Elvis used these , i was just on a hunt for any boots that were that type of material and were high up on the ankles . Weird

Yup. That's what made me go look for them :lol

Has anybody taken any photos of Bane with this shirt on? The look he has in the final battle in TDKR?

Back