Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I saw that as well, must mean Sideshow are getting him soon as well (not that I care because I already have my Bane but could be good news for the DX11)

Torture...

Not of the body. But of the bank account.

:horror

Had my invoice as well, fingers crossed only 2 weeks to wait

Me too!:yess: Says about two weeks.

SSquid

Does OSB always get their figures in different batches or just on some figures? I got the last Bane so i'll be one of the last to get him if hes coming in batches :(

Does OSB always get their figures in different batches or just on some figures? I got the last Bane so i'll be one of the last to get him if hes coming in batches :(

Yes. I ordererd Bane as soon as Wai Man announced the preorders. However, I was very late ordering DX12 I'm still waiting for mine to come in :impatient:. Apparently there is a delay at HT's end for the last batch. I should be in the first batch for DX11's though :)

SSquid

Yes. I ordererd Bane as soon as Wai Man announced the preorders. However, I was very late ordering DX12 I'm still waiting for mine to come in :impatient:. Apparently there is a delay at HT's end for the last batch. I should be in the first batch for DX11's though :)

SSquid

Damn :gah: Oh well, I wasnt expecting Bane until May sometime so its pretty sweet he coming earlier than expected.

I live in Pennsylvania. Can I order from osb. It is alot more than sideshow? Shipping? Ect? Thanks

If you wanna pay over $90 for shipping, they'll gladly take your money.

Congrats to all who's got this on PO. He's worth the wait, guys! Must be one of the best Nolan-Batman figures from HT ever.

Does anyone know when we can expect this from sideshow?

Mine's now awaiting customs clearance at the Intrnational Hub. Praying that it was marked low now :pray:

Yup! I bought a rather pricey first stock at a local shop 3 weeks ago since I was unfortunate enough to catch up on this when it was still up for PO :)

Nice! I got 1 on PO, but since i wanna get 2 version, im trying to get the loose parts and slowly build him. As the new in box ones on ebay are ridiculously expensive now. :(

Nice! I got 1 on PO, but since i wanna get 2 version, im trying to get the loose parts and slowly build him. As the new in box ones on ebay are ridiculously expensive now. :(

That they are. Even Bane's parted out parts are getting expensive.

I guess those who said that this could be a similar scenario to HT Harvey Dent years ago might be correct.

Right now they are.

But im guessing they should be cheaper by the time HT starts sending this to their distributor in the EU, SS etc. before they sold out and rise in price again.

At least by buyig part outs, theres a smaller chance of gettig hit by custom charges compared to boxed figures.

Mine's now awaiting customs clearance at the Intrnational Hub. Praying that it was marked low now :pray:
Same here.

Usual story, takes a day to arrive from China and now stuck with those customs gobshi*es since the 1st. :rolleyes:

Back