Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Took a couple of pics..
And an ensemble shot.
awesome ensemble. serious lack of mister j, though. assuming you have a 2.0 on order, it'll be very cool to see them all in one space!

: D

You ain't kidding.
My local store has had Mr J on order for me since I heard about it. I am now getting worried that he didn't get any orders in. Bane was due out around the same time as Mr J, so I'm giving him a week or so, then I'm puting in an order through a Beijing store. I'll have to pay postage. Not paying postage is where I usually score with HT over here.
Anyways, I am very happy with Bane. The figure exceeds my expectations on every level. The face is amazing. That coat looks and feels like a real leather coat and is seriously detailed. I know there has been talk of the trousers, but I think they are fine. And, most of all, he poses without problem.
All in all, a great addition.

Likeness is good. Tailoring isn't that great though.

Bane looks amazing. Can't wait to get mine.

My love for the character grows more everyday. All of the alerts on my iphone are Bane quotes hahahaha. Everytime I see the movie, Bane just gets cooler.

Bane has Arnold biceps? :huh

The figure exceeds my expectations on every level. The face is amazing. That coat looks and feels like a real leather coat and is seriously detailed. I know there has been talk of the trousers, but I think they are fine. And, most of all, he poses without problem.
All in all, a great addition.

fantastic! everything i have seen so far points to awesomeness. still might get him an extra body, but will wait until i have him in hand. and to think i was actually sorta on the fence about him before i saw the first unboxing.

I unboxed mine in a bar! I couldn't wait to get home.. :impatient:
I got a bit of attention from the girls in the bar, fascinated why I had a babies toy :horror

I got a bit of attention from the girls in the bar, fascinated why I had a babies toy :horror

They weren't impressed? :slap:rotfl

Why the fk would you do that?

Huh? I'd bought it earlier in the evening and brought it with me into the bar, where I'd gone to meet some mates. The "Toy" was a topic of of conversation and everyone wanted to see it. So, it as unboxed over a bottle of Moosehead lager. And everyone loved it.

The start of my Bane:
I should say that that's my plan too. I just hate those 90o bended hands with no option to display him holding his jacket. So I think that the DX-10 body is really good for Bane. Anyway, I should get my figure before getting another one Arnold body.

Huh? I'd bought it earlier in the evening and brought it with me into the bar, where I'd gone to meet some mates. The "Toy" was a topic of of conversation and everyone wanted to see it. So, it as unboxed over a bottle of Moosehead lager. And everyone loved it.

just as it should be.

Right on, i haven't had Moosehead in ages..not bad beer and i think it always was a tad more pricey then regular Canadian domestic beer.

I have my Bane but, have yet to get him unboxed, later today for sure.

maybe it's a stupid question but . .did you ever wonder how bane eats ?

hottoys030_zpsd1bc3414.jpg

:lol:lol

Wai Man has posted on his Facebook page saying that hes sending out invoices for Bane sometime soon...:panic: :yess::yess:

I saw that as well, must mean Sideshow are getting him soon as well (not that I care because I already have my Bane but could be good news for the DX11)

I thought people were saying bane might arrive earlier than march from sideshow

Back