Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

What excellent photos. I am so glad now that I POed this big fella straight off. No qualms about it at all.

I am sure that, what with all these superb pictures on hand, there are some that have had their minds changed and opted for it and I think the appeal comes not just because it is an important BATMAN character, but because he is a solid but still more quirky, wouldn't usually expect to see a figure of this, type of thing.

Had an unexpected email from guobei11, telling me that my Bane had been dispatched. Quite surprised and elated, as he didn't expect to have stock until after the Chinese New Year. :)

Same here! Very good start to the day. I just hope guobei remembered to mark as a gift with a low value too. Customs fees are such an unnecessary evil.

Me too! :yess:

What excellent photos. I am so glad now that I POed this big fella straight off. No qualms about it at all.

I am sure that, what with all these superb pictures on hand, there are some that have had their minds changed and opted for it and I think the appeal comes not just because it is an important BATMAN character, but because he is a solid but still more quirky, wouldn't usually expect to see a figure of this, type of thing.

I had faith he would be great when I po'd in July but he looks more amazing with each set of photos I see. So tempted to go buy one off eBay now but I know the second I do he will ship from SS. I'm not good with patience. :rotfl

Some great pics on here. I really wanted to dislike this figure. I think :f I had the Monet I'd get it. If I could find it cheaper down the line I still might.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That looks great.

I was planning on trying this pose as I have a H Dent photo :yess: out of curiosity is that a stock bane hand that you have re shaped?

I use Blu Tack hold the photo on hand

Congrats. I am on the March SS train. It's a sad and lonely ride....

Sad, yes. But not too lonely, I'm on there with you, and that March SS train is loaded with figures. So its not all bad.

I am more excited for this than Joker 2.0. I can't wait for this guy.

Useless post 5,640. Post count +1. +135EXP.

Thank You! More pictures uploading.

8429995596_e14211aede_o.jpg

This looks like a movie screen shot. Great, great photo set, AGEN. You bring out the true beauty of this figure.

Congrats to everyone who's got this on the way. And to those who are still trying to make up their minds -- get this now before it becomes too scarce or too expensive to grab. Really outstanding HT release.

This legit looks like a screen cap from when Batman feebly attempts to distract Bane with the smoke bombs during their fight. Amazing amazing photography.

Bane cannot get into my grubby hands soon enough!!

Back