Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Seven days really?! Don't tease me lol

I can't wait to see in-hand pics of this figure. Haven't decided on whether I should pick it up or not.

I pre ordered on sideshow. I figure he.... While kinda plain.....will look great next to the other figs.

Lol sideshow is normally the quickest to get them and ship them out for us right...

So my Bane is stuck in customs. The last 4 items I've bought from TIMCENT have all been kept in customs for ages. Never had this trouble before.

Mine from timcent is at customs too. Did you use EMS or the free shipping that he offers? I believe here in the U.S. if you use EMS they put priority on it when going through customs, so it's not supposed to be held for more than 24 hours.

seven days.

tumblr_mb9a2d5sYy1qgcra2o1_500.gif

When do you guys think this will show up at bbts, thats where my pre-order is? Bane is one bad@$$ looking mofo, this is a great looking figure imo, plain maybe but well done, what he brings is all top notch, love the jacket! Banes portratal in the rises movie is certianly epic and deserving to be on my shelf.

When do you guys think this will show up at bbts, thats where my pre-order is? Bane is one bad@$$ looking mofo, this is a great looking figure imo, plain maybe but well done, what he brings is all top notch, love the jacket! Banes portratal in the rises movie is certianly epic and deserving to be on my shelf.

March with Side show late march with all the other retailers

There's already tons of in hand pics in this thread. :dunno

:exactly::goodpost:

And those pictures were enough to make me grab one of the first stocks (though at a steep price) for I am one of those who was not impressed by the protos, and was floored by earliest the in-hand/final product pictures.

I say check out the last few pages, Solidus, and get Bane while you still can. There's a reason why this figure's getting more expensive than DX figures that came out months ahead. Really a dark horse from HT.

Just bought one from Ebay seller TonyCheung for 280$ shipped! Can't wait...

Just bought one from Ebay seller TonyCheung for 280$ shipped! Can't wait...

Congrats, LV! That's a good price considering that other HK-based Ebay sellers are now offering Bane for at least $320.

I'm not that familiar with Tony Cheung, and wow -- did he really sell this Hawkeye for just THREE BUCKS?!?:thud:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-TOYS-1...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Congrats, LV! That's a good price considering that other HK-based Ebay sellers are now offering Bane for at least $320.

I'm not that familiar with Tony Cheung, and wow -- did he really sell this Hawkeye for just THREE BUCKS?!?:thud:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-TOYS-1...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Wow, that is one stellar deal! Could be legit, since I also won an auction from him once for a HT Batman Begins 1/4 bust for about 13$ :lol

I'm hoping he stopped the auction... that is crazy!

Back