Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Really great pics here, sir....

005.jpg

009.jpg

So many great shots of this guy happening in here...just awesome.

I can't wait for this figure....

Doesn't fit. It was actually one of the first things i tried when putting the coat on, the sleeve won't go past the first set of buckles on the gauntlet.
It isn't too bad as the coats sleeve goes to his knuckles so you can't really tell.

StarWars_vader_noooo-thumb-550x378-32922.jpg

Doesn't fit. It was actually one of the first things i tried when putting the coat on, the sleeve won't go past the first set of buckles on the gauntlet.
It isn't too bad as the coats sleeve goes to his knuckles so you can't really tell.

What!? Man that's a bummer.... Have you tried putting on the coat with the right hand detached then put the hand in the gauntlet then shove the gauntlet in the coat sleeve?

One thing for certain his ears must be killing in that mask

There's probably a cut-out for his ear. I bet that mask is actually really comfortable to wear. Hardy even had a gotee under it, you would think that would bother him and itch but I guess not...

There's probably a cut-out for his ear. I bet that mask is actually really comfortable to wear. Hardy even had a gotee under it, you would think that would bother him and itch but I guess not...

The mask is mostly made of metal and he said it was heavy and it hurt his neck. I bet it's not fun wearing the bane mask for long periods of time.

There is actually a wire going inside his mask that has earplugs attached to it. On the other end of the wire is a hidden microphone, this way Hardy could hear stuff. Imagine all your sound of the outside world coming through earplugs. Mustn't have been a very nice experience to wear it, But Hardy put up with it, great actor. They actually didn't even remove the wire in PB in some scenes, because **** all apparently.

JD myers and Leesy84, Thanks for the tip!

:cuckoo: It looks like he lives there.

I think his arms are too small and his waist is too big. He's only 200 lbs. but I'm a bodybuilding fan so I am use to a more well defined physique.

(No h0mo)

I think his arms are too small and his waist is too big. He's only 200 lbs. but I'm a bodybuilding fan so I am use to a more well defined physique.

(No h0mo)

I see what you mean. It looks like he went to the gym and only did trap and back exercises however, when he is rappelling down those chains in the sewer fight scene, he has some massive arm definition. I think it was Hardy that did that himself but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Think it was his stuntman.

I see what you mean. It looks like he went to the gym and only did trap and back exercises however, when he is repelling down those chains in the sewer fight scene, he has some massive arm definition. I think it was Hardy that did that himself but I could be wrong.

Nope it was his stunt double

5968003_700b.jpg

Definitely his stuntman. His arms shrink like crazy in the next scene. Although there is a picture of Hardy on the chain somewhere I think.

Definitely his stuntman. His arms shrink like crazy in the next scene. Although there is a picture of Hardy on the chain somewhere I think.

Oh ok. He just looked ripped on those chains. I was like "Dang, Hardy be getting it" :rotfl

I think Hardy would have looked better if he had bigger arms for the role rather than traps. Not unless he spent the whole movie shirtless, but the vest look would have been better with bigger arms.

No doubt he dirty bulked his way up in a few months though.

I'm bias. I hate powerlifter bodies.

I think Hardy would have looked better if he had bigger arms for the role rather than traps. Not unless he spent the whole movie shirtless, but the vest look would have been better with bigger arms.

No doubt he dirty bulked his way up in a few months though.

I'm bias. I hate powerlifter bodies.

He did. There is a picture of him in January as a skinny guy, then right next to it, it says July and he is Bane size. 7 months!!

7 months really isn't that hard to put on weight if you're eating in a calorie surplus. So easy to get fat but hard to lose the weight.

7 months really isn't that hard to put on weight if you're eating in a calorie surplus. So easy to get fat but hard to lose the weight.

Yeah. I read in an interview that Hardy said he did not cardio whatsoever because cardio makes you skinny. He said he devours whole villages of chickens :lol. He ate a lot to say the least.

I thought he only had *3* months to go Bane, he still had Warrior bulk left. But that build was way to athletic so he started to eat a lot and did a lot of bench pressing to get that strong man physic.

Back