Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - TDKR Bane Collectible Figure Full Specs & Pics

Ok got to ask who is that in your sig Zsasz?

This image really seals the deal for me.
BOUGHT:yess:

553253_10151187760197344_984433053_n.jpg

I'm happy they made some changes but disappointed they didn't go all the way

Will need a fair few mods

Sideshow Customer Service says this could arrive end of January/early February.

I'm happy they made some changes but disappointed they didn't go all the way

Will need a fair few mods

Careful Umair, somebody might feel bad for you because of that opinion. :lol

But yeah...a fair few mods indeed.

I like him, I feel bad for the people who are never happy for anything.

:exactly::goodpost:
I feel he is one of HT's better efforts- looks like Hardy. Period.
After he sells out (faster than most people think) all will be paying the price..a higher one at that!

That would serve the nay-sayers right, but I can still imagine them not buying it out of pure stubbornness. Oh well, I like him, hence I have him on PO. :yess:

I like how the newbie collectors "feel bad" for the seasoned veterans not liking the figure. :lol

Um im by far the newbie collector. Wow let's all bow to the "seasoned veteran collectors" how dumb are you. All everyone does is cry and whine about every little thing on every item produced. Just because I don't whine and comment on every post and don't have a lot of posts or comments makes me a newbie huh. Then your sadly mistaken "season vet". People like you make me laugh, pathetic.

Um im by far the newbie collector. Wow let's all bow to the "seasoned veteran collectors" how dumb are you. All everyone does is cry and whine about every little thing on every item produced. Just because I don't whine and comment on every post and don't have a lot of posts or comments makes me a newbie huh. Then your sadly mistaken "season vet". People like you make me laugh, pathetic.

Nicely said.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS18Э - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Timcent, I actually messaged him because he didn't have it listed and then within 5 minutes he replied with a link (guess he was working on the listing when I messaged him). I was probably the first one to hit the buy button :cuckoo: :lol

How much is he listing it for? he still hasn't put his listing up on the bay, waiting to see if dgray-man also puts up his listing before i pull the trigger.

I want to know what classifies one as a "newbie" collector (what a childish thing to say).

Like the Joe fanatics claiming I'm a "newbie." Not to beat a dead horse but they are attacking me for liking the new Snake Eyes and calling me a "newb." I've owned six of the SSC Joes and grew up on them... but oh hell, if I like something not RAH I'm a jackass.

I've owned 15 different Hot Toy releases... but hey, if I don't have a large post count (not relative to the size of your trouser snake gents!) my opinion means nothing.

What a fool.

I like how the newbie collectors "feel bad" for the seasoned veterans not liking the figure. :lol

I find it funny how people feel the need to place themselves on a high-horse with presumptuous nicknames like "newbie collectors" and "seasoned veterans". Admirable, but mistaken.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS18Э - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

How much is he listing it for? he still hasn't put his listing up on the bay, waiting to see if dgray-man also puts up his listing before i pull the trigger.

I got him for £168 but his prices are already creeping up, I expect the next time he lists him it'll be for £180

I'm happy with that price, it's the same amount Collectiblesdirect are offering him for and I dont have to wait another 3 months. When you factor in customs fee's he's only £10 more than I would have to pay had I gone with Sideshow and again hopefully I'll have him before SS start shipping theirs

Its the same thing with morons that become cops. Can't get respect other than forcing it on people.

This guy thinks because he has a higher post count his opinion means more.

Just about all his posts I skip over because I just think they're dumb.

Anyhow we've given that fool enough attention. Ignore him.

How fast does everyone anticipate this to sell out?

It's no worse an example than the pic you showed with a bright white background also in unnatural lighting :cuckoo:

For twas sarcasm what I was using

And both are terrible pictures - which was the whole point. With the second picture only being good because it was taken from the back, in low light. Sarcasm with some irony thrown in for fun.

I want to know what classifies one as a "newbie" collector (what a childish thing to say).

Like the Joe fanatics claiming I'm a "newbie." Not to beat a dead horse but they are attacking me for liking the new Snake Eyes and calling me a "newb." I've owned six of the SSC Joes and grew up on them... but oh hell, if I like something not RAH I'm a jackass.

I've owned 15 different Hot Toy releases... but hey, if I don't have a large post count (not relative to the size of your trouser snake gents!) my opinion means nothing.

What a fool.

I find it funny how people feel the need to place themselves on a high-horse with presumptuous nicknames like "newbie collectors" and "seasoned veterans". Admirable, but mistaken.

Lads when you say you 'feel bad for' people who are 'never happy with anything' you are A) being a bit condescending and B) Making quite a grand assumption & generalisation. Expect a response such as the one ZsaszSays gave.

Back