Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

The T-800 arms can do the job, they just needed to use them.

20121129223937.jpg

20121130152332.jpg

Perfect. Now I just need to learn the how-to.

So I dont understand the sudden turn of events. This guy is coming tomorrow?? How did that happen? And what about those of us on flex pay? Mine doesn't start until the 5th. Is there any way to know if we're going to be able to get him?

I flex paid mark VI ssc exclusive as 2 payments. Although it was released somtime in June, I didn;t get it until July after my flex pay was done. They kept the item at the warehouse until the flex pay was done. Also since we are in US I think there is some delays from HK. I think ssc will hold the otem reserved for you until the flex pay is paid off.

I'm guessing 01/04/13 at 15:00?(military time 3:00 pm)

Yeah, and Hong Kong time. So, that means 2:00 AM EST. Unfortunately, I'm not going to wait that long, so I'll be waking up to, hopefully, a much improved Bane.

Yeah, but the arms aren't. The body they gave him plus those arms is what they should have done. He NEEDS double jointed elbows.

I was gonna do the same but with regular advanced arms under the coat.

This of course is a better option if you wanna permanently pose him that way. Would look horrible with the arms relaxed.

I'm lucky I'm a musician and will be wide awake for hours. I can't wait to see it

About 12 or so pages back I was expressing anger about this figure. I'm doing a complete 180 now :rotfl

The fleece inside and the fold of the collar look waay better, sculpt looks great, and from those other teasers it looks like they've textured the body instead of the smooth plastic in the promo shots. :yess:

I'm ordering this as soon as I get the funds.

Not for me. I've liked it since it was first announced. I choose not to put myself through the roller coaster that some here do.

First they say, I hate this, I hate that....then its, well, the more I see this, the more its starting to grow on me........finally, you know now that I have it in hand, I love it.

About 12 or so pages back I was expressing anger about this figure. I'm doing a complete 180 now :rotfl

The fleece inside and the fold of the collar look waay better, sculpt looks great, and from those other teasers it looks like they've textured the body instead of the smooth plastic in the promo shots. :yess:

I'm ordering this as soon as I get the funds.

Sorry. I had to. You may be the first to be saying this, but you wont be the last. Welcome to the world of future Bane ownership.

He's not the last. I'm thinking of taking the leap, too, but first, I'd like to see the in-hand pics.

Sorry. I had to. You may be the first to be saying this, but you wont be the last. Welcome to the world of future Bane ownership.

I know what you mean but It wasn't really a question of it growing on me though, from what I can tell It's almost an entirely new figure. If the promo figure was the one that was being released, big pass from me :lol

Re: Hot Toys – MMS18Э - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Just saw all the recent "teasers"

Damn I'm so hyped for be full reveal! Love that they gave him the scare on the back!

Re: Hot Toys – MMS18Э - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I don't know... I think the body looks pretty good. Colour is still off though.

Back