Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I was wondering what we should change first... The jacket... Or the body. :pray:

Can't wait to see the full reveal pics. I was on the fence about this fig, but I might have to get it now.

734934_486120134759653_747528957_n.jpg

So long as they fixed some of the colors on the coat, at least. I will be incredibly happy and ready to order if HT really fixed this guy. Hopefully, they fixed his undershirt, too. That being said, I still think that, if this turns out for the best, and everyone who wants it buys it, it would be nice for them to revisit the character for a 2.0 with Prologue, and Stock Exchange/main attire. Hell, it looks like they fixed the body on this one, so, if that's the case, maybe a V2 would be able to have a more flexible option for those hard to pull off "like a boss" poses.

The jacket actually looks better. It needs weathering, but it seems like the fleece lining has been fixed, at least.

So tempted to start a new thread titled <> The Dark Knight Rises - BANE - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <> and then just ask when he'll post them in the message just to watch people go ape :panic:.

:devil

Looks bad ***

attachment.php

:yess:

Also it looks like they tweaked the head sculpt judging by that shot. Remember the old prototype pics? Well he had a lump of skin underneath the back of the mask for some reason and......it's gone now. :clap

i know i am five pages behind, but is that scar real?

i just want to cry, it's so beautiful!

hot toys, take my money!

: D

Wow. Like what I'm seeing so far!

Very cool to see it looks like HT has made some major improvements to this figure. Can't wait to see some pics that show it in it's entirety.

Is that a TTM20 for the body? :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm glad I wound up pre-ordering this figure. I didn't have a ton of issues with it personally like some people did at first but the new pictures do make it look quite a bit better. Can't wait to get this!!

Can't tell if the body is any bigger. Thicker torso, maybe, but dunno about the arms.

Back