Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Interesting, your opinion none the less. :monkey1. I'm assuming you have seen the film already?

Saw it last night. He's pretty bad ass in the beginning, and his first fight scene is fantastic. There just wasn't enough of the Bane I knew and loved from Knightfall and Bane of the Demon. He's no more intelligent or clever than any other movie badguy and is used more as a muscle-bound stand in for Ledger's Joker.

I'd be embarrassed to pose him with his shirt off, he just looked like a roided out Ken doll. No rubber arms = no sale for me. But who knows. I'm seeing the movie tomorrow, maybe I'll change my mind. Doubt it though.

After seeing more pics, I'm over the arms. They're not too bad. But the neck and shoulders......WAY too small! I MIGHT grab this guy later on, but definitely not now.

255292_370018679737788_859904099_n.jpg

By VodkaVodka Cheung

They got the height correct. :D

Jesus... even this thread is total bum out.

i think he looks awesome. ill be posing him right on top of that new camo tumbler baby

Wait, are people really asking for... rubber... arms?

People scream for accuracy yet want Bane to be bigger than Hardy actually is.

Since the characters first reveal I never thought Bane was a visually exciting character. I will have to wait to see him speak and act to see if I feel the same way. With no interest in purchasing this figure I think HT’s has done a fine job.

Enough “CHIT CHAT” let’s see the Penguin!!! :pray:

This should clear up the broken mask discussion. In the trailer he is clearly shown holding the mask by the single ear that wasn't broken off.

Yep. People aren't going to be happy that hes not huge like the comics, but if he were any bigger the other half would scream its not Hardy accurate. The eternal war wages on.

Yep. People aren't going to be happy that hes not huge like the comics, but if he were any bigger the other half would scream its not Hardy accurate. The eternal war wages on.

I think that covers most of it. Only real change I'd make would be to the neck and shoulder muscles ... he is a bit bigger in that area ...

bane.jpg

PHBRZYpRkOmVGE_1_m.jpg

Wouldn't mind seeing a picture from the back or without the vest. Might be clearer that way.

SnakeDoc

Personally, I just want some more colored detailing on the outfit. This figure is about as good as it can get for 1/6 scale.:dunno

The mask does jut out a small bit to accommodate Hardy's nose, the figure looks almost flat on his face here. Some pics make the mask look big and monstrous while others look small and form fitting.

Either way, I'm sure they'll fix it, and there's always the 1/4 scale figure.

Back