Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I love this shot:
bane-dark-knight-rises.jpg

where Bane finds Batman in the crowd and says 'you came to die with your city'. Hardy's eyes sell that feeling of disbelief and 'I can't believe how much I'm going to kill you.'

Love that scene too, Bane is like a wild animal hunting his prey.

:lecture :goodpost:

the furocity!! :rock

I think the word "prototype" is very much applicable for this figure right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the figure goes through some major revamps. At least I hope it would.

I haven't price surfed on eBay for a while, but Harvey dent used to be low $100 Max price about 7 months ago....now his prices have sky rocketed, and I kinda want one now :(

Just wait, a DX version will come out sooner or later.

after seeing the movie 2x and looking at the proto's ive got to say HT nailed the HS....it's all Bane/Hardy...excellent job considering the fact 90% of his face is covered.

Yes! When Bane goes mental and punches the marble column just blew me away! Made you appreciate how strong he is and how p****d off Batman was making him.

Yeah, when

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually think HT will tweak some features on him and will win over the critics......but I'm still buying even if it stays the same!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Would a Batman around begins time have beaten bane straight up? Hmmmm.

Probably. Some complain Batman only lost because he wasn't ready for the confrontation. But isn't that exactly what happened in "Knightfall?" Bane physically wore him down with his scheme so he could break him. Granted, that showed off Bane's mental prowess but I didn't think Hardy's Bane was an unintelligent lackey. If he was a lackey (don't think he was but can see that perspective), he was at least not unintelligent.

Would a Batman around begins time have beaten bane straight up? Hmmmm.

straight up? no, but he would've stood more of a chance for sure. Approximately 8 years younger, lighter, faster, more agile. probably had more endurance back then too.

in TDKR you just had this feeling of what was about to come before it even started. Just by 1) the traielrs/tv spots and 2) the way Bale portrayed Bruce...desperate to don the cowl again and underestimating Bane just as he did The Joker. "one man or the entire mob. he can wait" (TDK)="Bane is just a mercenary"(TDKR)

Thing is Bats was not just beaten by Bane, he was obliterated. A younger Bats would have lost as well but not because of his physical status, but rather his arrogance. The beating he took in the first encounter in TDKR was a combination of the both his physical deterioration and his constant arrogance.

Thing is Bats was not just beaten by Bane, he was obliterated. A younger Bats would have lost as well but not because of his physical status, but rather his arrogance. The beating he took in the first encounter in TDKR was a combination of the both his physical deterioration and his constant arrogance.

:goodpost:

Spoiler Spoiler:

C'mon guys it's not that hard to use ____ing spoiler tags. Jesus.

Yeah if you don't know what happens you've just not been paying attention...lol. Besides this is a figure thread, not a movie thread.

On that note, maybe HT could include another head with the enraged expression on it? That would be something...

Further, if your going to pay $200 for a figure from a film I'd imagine you'd have already scene the film by now...

Sorry, I keep forgetting to use spoiler tags. Fail on my part.

Spoiler tags please, don't get to see it until Friday, was the earliest I could get tickets at the IMAX and have already read too many spoilers in what is supposed to be a thread about the figure !

I've seen the film, it's just kind of asinine basically laying out the entire ending in a thread that is not for discussing the film. Think about other's before you do. The film hasn't even been out a week, nor opened everywhere yet. :dunno

Back