Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RvDs3Yo.jpg

JA0Kv8s.jpg

Had some fun while taking photos of Bane.​

Congrats on finally getting him MatchaJelly. :clap

So I was going through the thread last night and I noticed that a fellow member had modded the coat, which looked great and it has inspired me to do it as well.

I will keep my one stock so that means having to look at eBay and pay top dollar for a another coat. :slap

Yeah I have a few saved but they are rising in price.

Yeah I purchased another Bane Head and was telling myself, at this price, I might as well buy another Bane.

Man what i wouldn't give to go back in time, even just a couple of months back.

Yeah I purchased another Bane Head and was telling myself, at this price, I might as well buy another Bane.

Man what i wouldn't give to go back in time, even just a couple of months back.

Yeah I look at buying backups of items that I know I will need to get but always pass and then when I do finally get around to picking them up the price has shot through the roof. :lol

Yeah I look at buying backups of items that I know I will need to get but always pass and then when I do finally get around to picking them up the price has shot through the roof. :lol

Yeah, it's insane. I'm not sure why Bane's prices has gone up so much compared to HT Selina for example.

jludH1r.jpg

2ogacVs.jpg

AXWsCFF.jpg

Some more photos. I love how he looks amazing with different angles.

I think the increasing price is a result of the Hawkeye phenomenon. Low pre orders and people need him to complete the Nolan set. Like Hawkeye, he was crticized and slammed early , but ended up being an incredible figure and suddenly, people rushed to acquire him. I stil have a sealed one and got a displayed one for $245 shipped earlier this month. Give it some time, he will be scarce.

I had originally passed on this figure and i got lucky i was able to get it for $230 shipped!

So after deciding to repose my Bane today I have noticed that after removing his brown sweater that there is now four small brown spots on his neck line (back) that wasn't there before. :gah:

Any tips on removing these? Pics can be posted if needed.

So after deciding to repose my Bane today I have noticed that after removing his brown sweater that there is now four small brown spots on his neck line (back) that wasn't there before. :gah:

Any tips on removing these? Pics can be posted if needed.

I removed my Bane's Gauntlet and noticed there are stains as well.

I'll try to remove them this weekend. A quick search for HT Stain removing tips seems to be similar to Blythe Doll Stains Tips I posted a few pages back:

Use oxy 10 or really any type of pimple cream put it on the dark spots and place the figure under a desk lamp to help speed up the process wash off every day and reapply ointment after 2 to 3 days the stains will disappear

10% benzoyl peroxide in it. You can speed the process up by putting it under a light bulb. The heat helps draw out the dye.

Also depends how long the stains have been lingering in the plastic too sadly.

Here is the link for the doll stain removing tips with photos.

https://whitechocolatedreamland.blogspot.ca/2011/01/removing-stain-from-dolls-body.html

I removed my Bane's Gauntlet and noticed there are stains as well.

I'll try to remove them this weekend. A quick search for HT Stain removing tips seems to be similar to Blythe Doll Stains Tips I posted a few pages back:

Also depends how long the stains have been lingering in the plastic too sadly.

Here is the link for the doll stain removing tips with photos.

https://whitechocolatedreamland.blogspot.ca/2011/01/removing-stain-from-dolls-body.html

Cheers MatchaJelly.

Would Clearasil with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide work or even alcohol?

Cheers MatchaJelly.

Would Clearasil with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide work or even alcohol?

I know doll owners REMOVE paint on faces with alcohol...so....not sure. For example, people use alcohol to remove Monster High Dolls, Acrylic & Pastel face ups, so be careful with that,

It seems that any Acne with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide works, just need to leave it under some light, wash it throughly, repeat process and check often in case something unwanted happens.

Back