Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Thanks, I have been constantly going on eBay hoping a decent price will go up for a BIN auction. Glad there was one.

very nice. It's crazy how the prices can vary so much like this. Every once in awhile u can catch a decent deal, but usually once a figure is soldout everywhere you will have to take out a small loan.:slap:gah:

I don't see how people are missing out on figures... they take like 1+ to release... easy to plan.

Unless you just found out about HT or something.

I don't see how people are missing out on figures... they take like 1+ to release... easy to plan.

Unless you just found out about HT or something.

For me, it was the Avengers figures releasing close to each other, and I actually thought this was gonna be like the Red Skull figure.

I actually read the negative comments on the earlier post thinking that it could be had below retail after I catch up with the Avengers and all. My mistake.

It's just too much figures I want get release so close to each other

Fair enough.

Think it's best to not listen to the boards the first week the figure is out. It's craziness until things die down... then everyone for some reason ends up loving the figure.

Every figure on this board has been scrutinized heavily... but they're all sold out. DX11, DX12, Bane, Catwoman... it's interesting.

Fair enough.

Think it's best to not listen to the boards the first week the figure is out. It's craziness until things die down... then everyone for some reason ends up loving the figure.

:exactly: lesson learned

But for some reason everyone wants it after it sells out and prices go up :lol

I was gonna get one at Hastings since it'd been there for quite some time and when I had finally got to it, they were gone.

I don't know. Seems like right after I was planning on buying one. I didn't really think this figure was that popular or anything. I just wanted a Bane to go with DX-12 and the upcoming Catwoman. I can live without if I can't find one for a decent price.

Same here man, me too. I'll keep my eyes peeled if I see one for a deal and PM you since I'm randomly checking since I don't have mine in hand yet.

I don't know. Seems like right after I was planning on buying one. I didn't really think this figure was that popular or anything. I just wanted a Bane to go with DX-12 and the upcoming Catwoman. I can live without if I can't find one for a decent price.

Same here man, me too. I'll keep my eyes peeled if I see one for a deal and PM you since I'm randomly checking since I don't have mine in hand yet.

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Yeah all I need now is Cats and that's TDKR line done.

DSCF1550_zps83c7c0ad.jpg
bats1_zpsc776bbb6.jpg
DSCF1553_zps206d28a6.jpg

Got Bane today...he's a seriously awesome figure!!!

One the most underrated HT figures out there, so I'm glad I have finally got him now! :)

Underrated compared to Hot Toys big sellers like Iron Man and Batman etc.

The is definitely one of their best figures! :)

I agree with it being one of their best figures . But Bane can never ever eva compete with any Ironman , those fanboy dudes are insane :cuckoo:

At the con, price gouging on bane all over the place, highest I've seen him if $400.00 lowest $350.00! Fuuuu!

At the con, price gouging on bane all over the place, highest I've seen him if $400.00 lowest $350.00! Fuuuu!

:horror Has Bane's value really gone up that high in just a few months of it's release?

Damn, wasn't he only released March this year at SS? What are MIB going for if there was any? Or is that how comic con is? Jacked prices. Last time I been to one is 2004 in Texas, I know things has changed.

Damn, wasn't he only released March this year at SS? What are MIB going for if there was any? Or is that how comic con is? Jacked prices. Last time I been to one is 2004 in Texas, I know things has changed.

He's going for around $250-$300 right now on eBay MIB. So price is jacked a bit. Glad I preordered this guy when I did. Such a superb figure and so many display options too. The head sculpt alone is worth it. Loved the way hot toys added all the veins and the surgery scar on his spine! They really nailed Tom Hardys likeness too :clap trust me you won't be disappointed lol

Back