Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTcB1e4enOE&feature=related"]YouTube - Hot Toys MMS183 Bane - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Picked up the man in the mask. BANE!!!! Hope you like my poses, freaks.:clap

Mine just says shipping soon :( Still should get him in a week or so :D

Great vid Buy It Now, some great shots in there!

Oh it's good. A little humour in figures is healthy.

Thanks!

Looks like the one included with the DX11.

Yup.

Well, I got my boots today for Bane. They look fantastic they look and operate exactly like the real thing. I don't know if I'll have time this weekend to paint them because I'm so busy so we'll see.

Looks like the waitlist for Bane is back up at SS.

just got this and MMS71 Batman. cannttt waiitt!! first DC HT! Lets see how this goes...

Damn, I forget how big the Tumbler is, that looks massive! Looks great though.

SSC have sent me a shipping notification so I should get him next week :yess:

Last edited:

Bane and the camo Tumbler. :rock

:rock That looks great!!

Sad I doubt I'll find the space for the Camo Tumbler but I finally made some pics of my Bane setup today:

tts004.jpg

tts005.jpg

tts006.jpg

This figure is really incredible. Every time I look at all the miniature sewing work I'm fascinated!
It's also fascinating to see how many different materials Hot Toys chooses to make their figures.

Must be an a** of work to find and select them all in advance.

Last edited:

My solution for putting the gauntlet on with the coat was buying an extra pair of gauntlets and trimming two thirds of the end off. Easy to put in the sleeve now.

Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane

Video Review of Hot Toys MMS183 TDKR Bane

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmoVRfS3iFc[/ame]

Another fantastic release from Hot Toys with an absolute perfect likeness too Tom hardy as bane! A very well detailed figure from head to toe.

With a newly developed body sculpt with the inclusion of his back scar the figure stands out in display fashion (vest, coat or topless). The sculpt is painted from the waist up with fine detail.

Here's where the issues begin; It seems that Hot Toys were stuck between a rock and a hard place on weather going for aesthetic pleasing arms or more articulated arms. Problem is bane can not do his "boss" pose ie: double lapel/collar grab pose. Though if you don't intend to use this pose the arms look great. This problem can be rectified with a body sway but that's another story.

Overall if you are a fan of the Dark Knight films and Tom Hardys' Bane this figure is definitely worth a pick up.

Full Gallery Here: CLICK

Finally I decided to get this Bane, got mine yesterday and I'm so happy with it. Great figure.

Back