Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Happy to report Bane arrived with no damage...and man is this beautiful in hand!...looking at vest, I know it's gonna take me a long time to get it off and on....and one thing that jumped out at me from get go...THE PANTS! Boy are they tight!! Hipster Bane!...just my opinion...but he really does need baggy pants!

Here's what I did with those straps to make it easier. Undoing them is easy, its getting them back in the buckles thats harder. I used a very tiny flat head screw driver to push the straps into the buckle, then tweezers to pull them out of the other side.

Without those 2 things it would be much more difficult. And actually before I started using those tools it was becoming impossible because the slots in the buckles are soooo small, and the ends of the straps arent perfectly thin, a few of mine were a little thicker and fuzzy at the ends. I just couldnt get them in so I had to get creative.

BaneLikeaBoss.gif

I cant figure out why this whole boss thing caught on. Guys in the NFL have been doing this for decades, and many people before them. You cant really be a boss with a pose that was taken from thousands of people before you. A boss pose has to be something original imo.

I cant figure out why this whole boss thing caught on. Guys in the NFL have been doing this for decades, and many people before them. You cant really be a boss with a pose that was taken from thousands of people before you. A boss pose has to be something original imo.

Because he's the boss :exactly:

Bane never wears camo in the movie.

Those pants require extreme customization , they are spot on to the actual hero pants worn in the film , just the wrong color :wave

Ok.

Toy Anxiety just broke down 5 Banes , if you guys need any parts . I'd advise to hurry up and get stuff now , they won't last long

I got my head and vest for my second version :yess::yess::panic::panic:

https://www.toyanxiety.com/search.aspx?find=bane

I emailed them a couple months ago to see when they might have this parted out and they said they wouldn't because it wasn't a DX. Liars!

I emailed them a couple months ago to see when they might have this parted out and they said they wouldn't because it wasn't a DX. Liars!

They must of got a good deal on them , they parted out 7 figures.

And they mentioned a few months ago that they were going to part him out .

They must of got a good deal on them , they parted out 7 figures.

And they mentioned a few months ago that they were going to part him out .

Weird. I don't really care cuz I bought two banes. Maybe that was their stance before realizing how many they were getting. Whatever.

What are you guys doing to dye the pants? I'm looking to dye a blue suit to purple

Been some great pics in here...keep 'em coming!

Just a couple of quick shots...

BANE-07_zps488a7bcb.jpg

BANE-05_zps92d8d5a4.jpg

Really enjoying this one...looking forward to getting some more shots in this weekend...

i want to take a crack at replicating the headset Bane uses in the stadium scene. probably going to order some 1/6 headsets and mess around with them. anyone else doing this?

Toy Anxiety just broke down 5 Banes , if you guys need any parts . I'd advise to hurry up and get stuff now , they won't last long

I got my head and vest for my second version :yess::yess::panic::panic:

https://www.toyanxiety.com/search.aspx?find=bane

I also picked up a vest and head as I got a ttm20 body so I figured might as well do one in the jacket and one in the vest or I would have had the extra body just sitting there.

I got my order confirmation thru email and paypal reciept but when I login on toy anxiety it shows no order history. Is it because it hasn't processed thru their system?

Back