Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Yup, a lot of those are on the bay. Are you gonna snag a pair? If so, which one?

Managed to get a TTM 20 today and replaced the arm while still keeping the scarring on the back:

40155162-5594-4F55-B3CF-CE525D5F96E1-11633-00000D163888FEAA_zpsf6fae7ef.jpg

BEE9A4B3-0052-4707-A1D8-8FD2071FF955-11633-00000D1651A74228_zpsc26a0731.jpg

all are reversible mod, which basically means theres no permanent modification. Should HT release the appropriate body, I can revert both arms to their respective bodies.

not sure , i think i may have a crappy pair that i will customize .

I'm broke as hell so nothing being bought for a while :gah:

not sure , i think i may have a crappy pair that i will customize .

I'm broke as hell so nothing being bought for a while :gah:

I feel ya man. I'll probably order a pair today. I'll let you know how they are.

Managed to get a TTM 20 today and replaced the arm while still keeping the scarring on the back:

all are reversible mod, which basically means theres no permanent modification. Should HT release the appropriate body, I can revert both arms to their respective bodies.

oh soooo tempting.

and somewhere there's a poor ttm20 running around with no arms....

Did they have a spare one laying about that wasn't listed? You got really lucky man, I got mine and another guy got his last night and they were gone.

I have no clue,i wrote them a mail speaking the truth that i always missed the jacket when listed and they replied saying that they listed one just for me.:yess:

way to not give in, snooks! blackops is awesome.

Absolutly!

Haha, myself and a lady, then.

Now its 2 ladys.:wink1:

I'm going to be a lucky girl when this badass arrives on wednesday.Wish i would live in the USA would make collecting so much easier.

That's really nice of them, good people. I'm really looking forward to getting mine too. Granted, I don't have my Bane yet but when I do, he'll have a crackin' second jacket. I'm gonna try and DX him myself. I've got the other jacket, I need a sawn off, a black jumper and I have a Dent photo for him to hold too.

Getting ready for Wednesday......

A792F64D-074B-45A1-9375-FA798E8A2F1B-1399-000000DCB086C3BC_zpsb910266f.jpg

what size should the dent picture be, in order to look right for 1/6? Anybody know?

Back