Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Hi guys, I just got my Bane figure this morning from Timcent. :)
Overall Im happy with the figure, however there are couple things that I find "unpleasant"

- the mask is kinda of a let down because of the blue-ish colour, compare to the original mask I saw in the Hot Toys site
- same issue with the two bands in the vest, it suppose to be red but mine was purple-ish, had to take it off.
- when it comes to taking the vest off is a real pain in the a**
- couldnt make "da boss" pose

But still the figure is worth buying :)

Hi guys, I just got my Bane figure this morning from Timcent. :)
Overall Im happy with the figure, however there are couple things that I find "unpleasant"

- the mask is kinda of a let down because of the blue-ish colour, compare to the original mask I saw in the Hot Toys site
- same issue with the two bands in the vest, it suppose to be red but mine was purple-ish, had to take it off.
- when it comes to taking the vest off is a real pain in the a**
- couldnt make "da boss" pose

But still the figure is worth buying :)

Was your figure stuck in customs? If so, for how long? My guy has been there since the 5th. Hopefully he leaves today!

Was your figure stuck in customs? If so, for how long? My guy has been there since the 5th. Hopefully he leaves today!

And soon he'll have a sewer dio to stand on. :hi5:

He looks MASSIVE in that last shot, it's like they filmed him the movie. Always with the camera down pointing up to give a false sense of massivism ( I just made that word up).

March can't come soon enough.

was the coat included in the figure? i didn't see it in mine...mind you I didn't take it apart fully.....where is it?

I want to pose him in just the vest, but all the coat shots really make him look great...

was the coat included in the figure? i didn't see it in mine...mind you I didn't take it apart fully.....where is it?

It should be inside a bag underneath in the second plastic tray.

iDude! Wait... Did you hit puberty over the weekend?!

I sure did. :clap I always use iMan on my forum sites. When I tried setting up this one, it wouldn't let me choose it and thought I was a spammer or something.

He looks MASSIVE in that last shot, it's like they filmed him the movie. Always with the camera down pointing up to give a false sense of massivism ( I just made that word up).

I like it!

Yeah, I guess so. let's see, the figure left HK on 4 Feb, arrived here in Australia on 6th and finally delivered yesterday :) I think, Im gonna get arnie's body to makes it look more muscular.

Back