Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

1) Don't see the color difference.

2) For those that think the figure looks "too skinny" or "needs to hit the gym", take a good hard look at this comparison.

1. Look at the armour plates. They are wrong place and colour wise :lol

2. Look at his hulking neck muscles, you see them on the figure? Nope

His entire chest area is too narrow as well

Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

And hopefully the ones on the side of the head too! :lecture

10137a.jpg

Yes, good pic you found there. I see the scars on the right side of the head in this pic:

208948_10150938810862344_1525667776_n.jpg

I'd like a better view though.

Great post that DiFabio Deleted - Other than not having a few more accessories (should atleast have the Buttmunch photo to go with the Bumbler) and the inevitable high price, I don't see what's so bad about this?

It's exactly what I expected a "Hot Toys Bane" to look like. A few colors are off and the straps look like ____ but that's the case with every 1/6 figure. I have a Bank Robber Joker whose bag strap is ratty as hell and we all know how long it took for HT to get orange lining and purple coats right.

It's fine, nice headsculpt. Stap whining. If anything it's the character's visual appeal that's "meh", not the figure.

Did you guys not expect cut joints? What did you want, rubber?

:exactly::exactly:

:clap

What happened to DiFbio's post?

I'm thinking of getting one of those CMToys Rubber bodies for this figure. only issue would be hoping the color of the body matches relatively well with the hands and head

but this figure really needs the thigh enhancers like Cap has. If it does have them, I can't tell

Last edited:

What a dull figure.

:lol at those that says he looks too skinny. Looks like they are using the Arnold body and Hardy is no where close to the size of Arnold.

Exactly.

If I have anything about the figure that bugs me it's:

1) The jacket looks a little more "pleathery" than I was expecting, and needs to be weathered more.

2) The boots look stiff, like scarecrow's. No ankle articulation. That's a pretty gigantic fail.

I think people are over-complaining a bit.

I agree that they could rework the neck/back muscles. The figure itself looks big enough overall -- but Hardy had some hulking neck and upper back muscles. Difficult to tell how off they are without seeing a shirtless photo.

There are some minor adjustments that can be made to the vest -- but they're tweaks, not major changes.

Everything else seems fine to me, though. Headsculpt looks great.

SnakeDoc

Vest is brown on actor and green on figure

They both look green to me.

1. Look at the armour plates. They are wrong place and colour wise :lol

2. Look at his hulking neck muscles, you see them on the figure? Nope

His entire chest area is too narrow as well

Can't tell. Vest is covering it traps.

I would juice to if I was getting paid mega bucks to throw on a ton of weight in a short period of time

Cant gain 30lbs naturally that fast without a ton of flab

They both look green to me.

Can't tell. Vest is covering it traps.

1. They're not both green :dunno

2. Then how come I can tell in this pic, yet can't see it in the figure? IMO You can make out what the shape of the body is behind the vest, and it ain't right.

bane-dark-knight-rises-753.jpg

Yes, good pic you found there. I see the scars on the right side of the head in this pic:

208948_10150938810862344_1525667776_n.jpg

I'd like a better view though.

:goodpost: Thanks, Google is amazing for referencing almost anything. Oh snap! I didn't even see them in that photo when I originally looked. Looks like scars, but I agree a better view! haha:monkey1

Nice looking figure but for what your getting this better be under 200.

These figures don’t come with much anymore do they........

It's prob $184.99.

After googling some pics, Bane seems to have an olive drab green vest, similar to the figure, to my eyes. Film version looks a bit more worn and a bit more washed out because of it.

jk9Y8.jpg

These figures don’t come with much anymore do they........

Haven't seen the movie -- but I'm wondering what else he could've come with. Best we can tell, he's not armed. He doesn't have gloves (with this getup) to need extra gloved hands. From the photos and clips we've seen, he doesn't seem to use a lot of accessories.

I think we've seen pictures of him with a Harvey Dent photo, a microphone (which might've been off camera). And, the crushed batmask ... which he comes with.

What else? Anything?

SnakeDoc

After googling some pics, Bane seems to have an olive drab green vest, similar to the figure, to my eyes. Film version looks a bit more worn and a bit more washed out because of it.

jk9Y8.jpg

I'm referring to the colour of armour plates actually

Back