Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this Joker has made me jelly. Finally caved and decided to get Burton figures. Brings back so many memories.

This guy is hard to find for a reasonable price. Got mine for about $300 on an Ebay bid, but I don't see it getting any cheaper anytime soon. Good luck to everyone hunting for him. Don't hesitate on a good price, so many missed opportunities...

All this Joker has made me jelly. Finally caved and decided to get Burton figures. Brings back so many memories.

This guy is hard to find for a reasonable price. Got mine for about $300 on an Ebay bid, but I don't see it getting any cheaper anytime soon. Good luck to everyone hunting for him. Don't hesitate on a good price, so many missed opportunities...

Congrats! This was one of my grails that I missed out originally, too. Lucky enough to get a great deal.

Have no idea how it got there but there is a small black paint scratch on my DX08 shoe. Anyone know what kind of purple paint is used to paint this? I would touch it up to cover it if I can.

Nice shots. I really need to change up the display on mine. He's been stuck with the same bullhorn pose for years now.

Nice shots. I really need to change up the display on mine. He's been stuck with the same bullhorn pose for years now.

Same here... mine's been displayed with the BANG! gun pointing out from his right had, leaning back on his cane with the left. I love the pose but now that you mention it I've never changed it up.

I picked one up on Ebay last month with a "best offer" of $274.99 mint with Brown Shipper...There is still hope out there with motivated sellers!!!

Beautiful pics of joker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has to be the best of the best work from HT- just stunning

Not using a white body and have the silly while cloth white skin sleeves keeps this far from being HT's best work.

It's completely screen accurate though. Nicholson had white fabric on his wrists under the gloves rather than his skin being painted, so it wouldn't get all over his clothes.

I use acrylics. There are not expensive and dry well. Easy to clean too.

Sounds good I'll give it a try. Is there a particular way to blend the paint or for a simple touch up I can just dab the paint over it? And would you happen to know what type of purple would match the lower portion of his shoes?

Sorry for all the questions, the only things I've painted is my house and some stuff on cars, never done it on figures.

Got BVS bats on preorder but I really want this too lol. How would they look next to each other? I'm not a fan of the keaton bats suit.

I was asking with regards to how they would match up. A picture if someone owns both. nice try though lol.

Back