Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning on doing the super glue this week, should I just bend the knee, add the drop and work it? Same with the foot, just moving it around while it dries.

Would any super glue work or is there a preferred brand, sorry for the stupid questions, just don't want to ruin a, 250 dollar figure.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

1c1a8b7a978d11e3944f12e000151e5c_8.jpg

60084dea978d11e3a1f30e0176c55ca0_8.jpg

I'm planning on doing the super glue this week, should I just bend the knee, add the drop and work it?

Yes.

Same with the foot, just moving it around while it dries.

Don't use superglue on the foot/ankle. Less surface area / moving parts means you're increasing the likelihood of it setting. For the ball joints, a few coats of nail polish is best (and is more easily fixed if you overdo it and can't fit the ball joint into the socket anymore).

Would any super glue work or is there a preferred brand

Anything works, most brands are pretty identical, and I've used several (depending on what the store has at the time). Just get something that comes in a small tube. Art stores will have them, as will many hardware stores.

Yes.

Don't use superglue on the foot/ankle. Less surface area / moving parts means you're increasing the likelihood of it setting. For the ball joints, a few coats of nail polish is best (and is more easily fixed if you overdo it and can't fit the ball joint into the socket anymore).

Anything works, most brands are pretty identical, and I've used several (depending on what the store has at the time). Just get something that comes in a small tube. Art stores will have them, as will many hardware stores.

Never had a problem with foot pegs or ball joints myself. :dunno

Never had a problem with foot pegs or ball joints myself. :dunno

To each his own. I think the goals for each are a bit different:

A) For knees, you want to introduce some particulate matter, to increase friction between the layers that slide against one another.

B) For ankle joints, you want to increase the size of the ball, so it fits more snugly into the socket.

That's why for B, you want a smooth coat, rather than just a drop that's been worked around.

Anyone knows if some one have done a custom hat for this figure?
I feel that the stock one isn't on the right shape

thanks man, you're poses are pretty damn beautiful themselves, they seem taken out of the movie

Back