Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone successfully managed to get their joker in either one of these poses?

6081814233_7752535326.jpg

312905_10150268369152344_58690437343_7967984_4323310_n.jpg

I've not, but I'll try them out. I repose this guy every couple weeks.

The issues that i'm having is that i can't get his leg up that high because of his stomach and the pants seem to pull too far up.

The second pose is difficult because his right hand is flat holding the cane and his body is leaning back - all being supported by his hand. However, in order to get his hand that low and flat he has to have more of a lean and it just doesn't work.

I like both the regular HT stands and their DX08/09 stands. I wish the DX08/09 came with regular HT stands so they wouldn't look out of place amongst a HT collection lineup. But I wish HT also sold those stands on the side with a blank base for us to customize. I really like the way those LED lights can light up a figure perfectly.

Has anyone ever put the Nicholson head sculpt on the Ledger body and outfit? I'm so freaking curious to see what that would look like.

Has anyone ever put the Nicholson head sculpt on the Ledger body and outfit? I'm so freaking curious to see what that would look like.

It looks like the Nicholson head sculpt on the Ledger body and outfit.

Back