Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First the split shipment with Bats.

Then the 2013 BS with the 89 Batmobile even though shown at 2011 SDCC

Then the Tumbler pushed to August.

Now this!

:gah:

HT bit off more than they can chew. :dunno

First the split shipment with Bats.

Then the 2013 BS with the 89 Batmobile even though shown at 2011 SDCC

Then the Tumbler pushed to August.

Now this!

:gah:

HT bit off more than they can chew. :dunno

You're just realizing this? HT bit off way more than they could chew over a year ago :lol

I'm only annoyed about Joker being delayed mainly because I didn't preorder him at the same time as Batman because I was initially informed like all of you that that were to be released at the same time... and that was simply too much for me to pay at in a month... so now that it has been pushed back, I'm kind of ticked.

I will probably just buy him outright when he is first released on the Asian market... like I did with the DX01.

M.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but i just got an email from SS that Joker will be delayed until April.

Well it shouldn't come as a surprise really. It's practically March and he hasn't even been released in Hong Kong yet. It usually a solid month after that these figures see release in the U.S. I just hope he definitely has a March release in Asia. I'm sick of waiting.

Well that sucks. Atleast I have Batman to tide me over. If it's April for Sideshow though, we should be seeing him in Asia any day now.

Last edited:
WELL A early APRIL fool's joke from THE JOKER was expected see you in APRIL MR .J ..........

I've not yet seen a notification from Sideshow and it's still saying March on the site.

I received an email from SS updating my final payment

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

4/20/2012

So it is delayed

Blame the split shipments for the delay in Joker. The math was simple enough after Batman was split and delayed until March. Same split deal with Joker.

We will be lucky if Joker comes here in May and not June (for those with orders NOT direct thru Sideshow). Remember: if Sideshow anticipates an April 20th date, then push the split shipment off another month to 6 weeks for those with orders at AE, BBTS, etc, then add in your shipping time from SS to them and back out to you (at least another week to two depending where your vendor is relative to SS and where you are relative to your vendor).

I expect direct orders to increase greatly with Sideshow after this... I'm sure they do too... all part of the plan.

Back