Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 0 interest in nolans movies or HT stuff. i am strictly a batman anthology fan, meaning from 1989-1997 and also the 60's show. well, prolly more like 1989-1995 but heck i still have memories of seeing B&R in theaters, so i dont think i hate it that much. but the first 3 rock my socks.the nolan series...im nt gonna get into the reasons why i dislike them so i will just say "they are not my bag". but i am SERIOUSLY looking foward to jack joker!!!

Shame? Respect everyones opinion?............What are you talking about:cuckoo: It's a shame you cant see the funny side of things

sorry, not funny at all... just my two cents...

No kidding. And it's not just because it's "too soon". To take Jack's line "I'm glad your dead" and apply it to Heath is disrespectful of both men, and I'm sure Nicholson would not approve.

:lecture

The guy was a druggie, so who cares.

wow

No kidding. And it's not just because it's "too soon". To take Jack's line "I'm glad your dead" and apply it to Heath is disrespectful of both men, and I'm sure Nicholson would not approve.

wow

I guess I'm not alone in disliking that video concerning Heaths death...

pretty much. I'm not gonna say I've never made a distasteful joke b/c that would be a huge lie, but if your gonna go low brow it's gotta be pretty damn funny to work, and that video doesn't do it for me. Plus I respect both of those actors to much to make light of ones death and the others reaction. I was actually disappointed with Nicholsons reaction to Ledgers death the whole "I tried to warn him" it kind of came off as sour grapes to me, and to me an iconic actor like Nicholson should be above that. Although I could understand how Nicholson could have hard feelings b/c he was considered the actor born to play the joker and his performance was thought to be unbeatable and the dark knight camp didn't even consult him at all about the character even though he offered himself. Though Noland's camp did in fact produce a joker performance that IMO out did Nicholson's I think hind sight being 20x20 we can all agree that Ledger probably would have benefited from some mentoring from a great actor like Nicholson. Maybe that's how Nicholson meant it.

Any news yet on when we will see this bad boy in hand. I just got my 89 batman yesterday and he's lonely.

Pinus Strobus:

220px-Pinus_densiflora_Kumgangsan.jpg

And they are definitely not too short. :lecture

And it should probably say "Series 1989" instead of 2003 on it, too. Or is that completely impossible to read when shrunk?

That's part of the joke, though. When Vicki Vale asks him what he wants he says, "My face on the one dollar bill," and apparently that was supposed to be the money he was throwing to Gothamites at the parade.

Or is that completely impossible to read when shrunk?

I could easily change "Washington" to the Joker but I'm a little ____ about finding the EXACT font, so I left it. The Joker said his face on the one dollar bill, not his name.

As for the 2003 date, I doubt it will be noticeable when shrunk to 1/6 scale. That's a 2000s dollar bill, not just with that date, but in appearance too. I couldn't find a legit, hi-res 1989 bill so I used the highest quality bill available.

I could easily change "Washington" to the Joker but I'm a little ____ about finding the EXACT font, so I left it. The Joker said his face on the one dollar bill, not his name.

As for the 2003 date, I doubt it will be noticeable when shrunk to 1/6 scale. That's a 2000s dollar bill, not just with that date, but in appearance too. I couldn't find a legit, hi-res 1989 bill so I used the highest quality bill available.

Only thing I noticed about your bill was that the picture of Jack was grey on a green bill. Is that they way they were on screen?

Looked great otherwise, and I did save it to my computer.

JOKERMONEY.jpg

Here's a 1988:
1988dollarbill.jpg

No significant differences from one of the ones minted in 1989 and no significant differences from the one you're using, as well. :)

Back