Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be making some Old School US $100 dollar bills , seeing that Hot Toys are stupid and gave the Joker New $100's.

So if theres enough interested , i will start an interest thread

I made this,

Last edited:
No problem. I'm going to print out a few when he starts to ship.

[ame]https://youtu.be/lrp8aHruuQM[/ame]

Thanks jye.

After the WSS notes I'm surprised it didn't occur to Hot Toys to make these bills too.

All of the dark night fans are gonna hate me.. oh well
https://youtu.be/FHvhFZOOXrs

No need for that... I'm sorry but it's a shame to even quote that...

Love those joker's, no need for the debate who's the better one... Respect everyone's opinion but to be "glad" for a oscar winning performance to be dead is just something I cant relate to...

PS: have Joker v1, Joker bank robber and Joker DX and preorderd Nicholson Joker too...

No need for that... I'm sorry but it's a shame to even quote that...

Love those joker's, no need for the debate who's the better one... Respect everyone's opinion but to be "glad" for a oscar winning performance to be dead is just something I cant relate to...

PS: have Joker v1, Joker bank robber and Joker DX and preorderd Nicholson Joker too...

Shame? Respect everyones opinion?............What are you talking about:cuckoo: It's a shame you cant see the funny side of things

Whelp...I finally bit the bullet and ordered ol Jack Napier...I wish they had had a way to stretch out the payments a bit further, but it's all good. I'm sure the final product will be WOW and I won't regret the purchase

I'm going to have to sell off a bunch of my 6" scale stuff to support my new 1/6 scale addiction!!

I'm currently FLEXing on HT Cap, HT 1989 Bats, HT 1989 Joker, HT Classic Pred, My wallet is feeling like this: :horror

I made this,

JOKERMONEY.jpg

GOOD IDEA DIFABIO here's some more money 4ya u can find on ebay under novelty or celebrity dollar bill.........

Back