Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People can complain here until their fingers bleed, but sending Hot Toys emails and flooding their facebook page is more likely to get their attention. Just saying.

Question: I have this on Pre-order right now from Sideshow along with Batman. But, money is going to get tight here in a few months. So, if I cancelled this now, do you think I could get The Joker at a later date at a "reasonable" price? By Reasonable, I mean below $300. Thanks for any input.

Question: I have this on Pre-order right now from Sideshow along with Batman. But, money is going to get tight here in a few months. So, if I cancelled this now, do you think I could get The Joker at a later date at a "reasonable" price? By Reasonable, I mean below $300. Thanks for any input.

The common answer is doubtful however, Reeve Superman was supposed to sell out causing the after market price to skyrocket. That hasn't been the case yet but when it eventually sells out who knows. :dunno

I've read more versions of the Joker may be coming if you miss this one.

The common answer is doubtful however, Reeve Superman was supposed to sell out causing the after market price to skyrocket. That hasn't been the case yet but when it eventually sells out who knows. :dunno

I've read more versions of the Joker may be coming if you miss this one.

I figured it'll go up in price. There's really no way to avoid it. It's a shame these things are so damn expensive. Honestly, even $100 apiece would be a lot. However, I can't say much because I'm definitely getting Batman.

I figured it'll go up in price. There's really no way to avoid it. It's a shame these things are so damn expensive. Honestly, even $100 apiece would be a lot. However, I can't say much because I'm definitely getting Batman.

An expensive hobby for certain. Good luck .....

I was gonna put down a flex PO on this guy but have decided to wait and see for any updates/changes in the release date. Im so torn wether or not to get Batman as well.

Back