Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, fantastic pics!

Also, I noticed there is something about the Joker 2.0 TDK in the article.

6a853733jw1dkkkmnea8nj.jpg

Really need someone to translate this!

The standout figure from this looks the Batman to me - really looks like a real person under the cowl - fantastic!

Joker looks great too

preordered both at forbidden.COM and another bats with SSC.will decide nearer the time which order i will cancel as i only want one of each! £205 for joker @ FP?!???!?!-but has to be done!

never had problems with either company and both have great customer service if a problem arises! £30 tax by fedex on my last SS order was not cool though!

FP.COM-helpful on the phone,have kept figures back for me when ive asked-they only recieved TEN DX02 figures from dc direct and held onto my one til i put the money into my bank! so preorder EARLY from them!

If the final payment for a Flex pay is March 15th, does that mean the item ships in the middle of March for everyone?

It just says that the TDK Joker 2.0's outfit is the best he's ever seen in any 1/6 scale action figures. But it's not ready to be announced yet.

The rest on the Joker is all plugging, saying how great and accurate HT's figures and costumes are.

The smaller block regarding Jack Napier says that there are dozens of different outfits that Nicholson's Joker has worn in 1989 Batman. If every one of those were made into 1/6 figures, it's be the most shocking thing ever within the collectors' circle. HT has already said that there is more to come from this Batman franchise, but one thing's for sure, and that is there would be more Jokers to come. However, it is unknown whether they would be released under the DX label or not. Or whether they'd be released as some sort of exclusives annually like the Predator series. One thing's for sure, it's not going to be an easy road for figure collectors who are great fans of classic movie icons.

On the Keaton Batman, it says it was meant to be exhibited with the Joker and Batmobile, but it wasn't ready yet. Unconfirmed and yet to be announced whether there would be exchangeable battle damage parts included.

Last edited:
Back