Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here,

Btmn_0271.jpg

Btmn_0309.jpg

Btmn_0319.jpg

Btmn_0383.jpg

Btmn_0440.jpg

Btmn_0458.jpg

Btmn_0572.jpg

Btmn_0597.jpg

Btmn_0788.jpg

Excellent reference pics. The only one I'm not remotely interested in is Infomercial Joker. The rest I'd snag in a heart beat.

:hi5:..........so someone from hot toys has confirmed that they will be doing more, i mean i shouldve known obvious answer lol :slap

Well i dont think OMG works for hot toys, but he has connections, so i think its safe to say that they will indeed make more versions of the joker in the future.

Re: The durability of PERS?

The only DX I have is DX01 Joker, and PERS snapped about half a year ago. Can anyone confirm whether this has or has not been an issue on the more recent DX figures? Have any other DX figures suffered from breaking PERS other than DX01? Thanks!

I have DX Lee and no problems!!

If they plan on making more, I will probably just stick to one of these.

Woah, that was fast. IT actually did stop! LOL. Yeah these figures are pure awesome. I can't wait to do photo shoots with this bad boy. I have a Elvis Barbie Microphone I have been saving just for this guy!

At $265 per pop, Ill stick with only one. This one and thatll be that.

If they plan on making more, I will probably just stick to one of these.

They know that. That's why the next one will include two sculpts and two "looks" -- museum style and green shirt look so you can rub his rhubarb.

Well I know one thing
@ £179.99 P+P for Bats and £199.99 +P+P for Joker,Forbidden Planet UK can kiss my a..........
That's $294.38 and $327.12 repectively+P+P........sheesh!!!!
I've got a feeling that OSB will be cheaper than this :pray::pray::pray:

Well I know one thing
@ £179.99 P+P for Bats and £199.99 +P+P for Joker,Forbidden Planet UK can kiss my a..........
That's $294.38 and $327.12 repectively+P+P........sheesh!!!!
I've got a feeling that OSB will be cheaper than this :pray::pray::pray:

Yes but Joker + VAT = $318. Batman + VAT = $288. It's actually cheaper to buy FP than Sideshow's price + $50 shipping [prob] and then FedEx's £10.

Back