Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don't understand why this is more expensive then the batman

I don't understand why it's more than DX Indy or Jack :huh

Apparently Nicholson butt-raped the WB execs for a huge licensing right over his likeness and get paid a bucketloat for antything with his face on it. :(

Greedy Bastard :nana:

Despite this, i think HT should base their prices on the standard of which has been set, and not hiking up one over another.

I wish that could just stagger the flexpay by a few weeks. It will be hard to pay double on one paycheck. Not saying its impossible but really tight.
They could have one payment on the 15th and the other on the 25th or 30th. I could justify it a little better. I'm still going to try to get both. They are breathtaking pieces of art.

I don't understand why it's more than DX Indy or Jack :huh

Apparently Nicholson butt-raped the WB execs for a huge licensing right over his likeness and get paid a bucketloat for antything with his face on it. :(

Greedy Bastard :nana:

Despite this, i think HT should base their prices on the standard of which has been set, and not hiking up one over another.

Your probably right just like how Superman is more expensive even though its not a DX. I know they included a pump in price because of the donation to his charity,but goes to show you that licensing fees are the reason not cost of material.

I think Hot Toys should milk the hell out of this licensing to make as much money as they can on this!!

at least for the price you are getting THE MOST amazing HS to date. i was surprised how much he cost as well, but there was no way i was gonna pass on this guy...hopefully we'll get a couple of back drops with both of them.

Nicholson's royalty fees from BATMAN are insane. He even gets a small percentage of licensing from the films he's not even in!

Back