Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh oh, I smell HT petition, fix those bills HT! I'm sure they will change them though, easy fix. They prolly just didn't know.

well either way im sure we will say on top of them cause wasnt his face on the money he was throwing out

Is anyone else a little bugged that the $100 bills that come with Joker weren't even in existence in 1989? :dunno

I would rather see old-style bills.

I am more bothered that this figures costs significantly more than Superman. For this price I expect an alternated sculpt. The T-1000 is basically stealing with these price increases. I am very Progged about this. :dunno

should be start a lower the price petition?? LOL it is what it is guys...not much we can do but discuss how its too much money even though most are ordering regardless :D:D:D

$270 bucks?????????????????????????////////////// //????? ?wtf??????????????

Ordered.

Most realistic figure ever.

Countdown to the fotochop jobs, MS Paint diagrams, sock petitions, $1,000 figure sets, $300 shirts, accurate ties, real hair customs, and my favorite alternate sculpts. :wink1:

As I just said in the 89 Batman thread, today is Tim Burton birthday, so Hot Toys picked a good day to release the specs and pics for these two.

Hey everyone! Been seeing various pricing comments here, so thought I'd provide some background... Truth is that the discount (which is already not great compared with other lines) on both these is the lowest HT discount we've ever seen. We're told that has to do with 1.) it being an expensive license and 2.) additional royalties costs needed to pay for actor likenesses.

Reality is, anyone that goes the full 10% off on these pieces isn't paying attention... cuz they're not really making any money by doing so.

Just wanted to throw that out there since we know pricing (in general) can be a sensitive issue on high-end stuff. At least they're freakin' cool, so at least we have that much.

As always, any question, just hit us up.
Thanks!
-t

Jack+Nicholson+as+the+Joker+with+the+quill.jpg

This one next??

They more than likely have to pay a royalty to JACK and on Batman there is no royalty to KEATON. Hence the higher price.

Im sure Jack gets a good chunk just like im sure Arnold did with Dutch.

The fig looks truly amazing but im not a big fan and the price tag is a bit much. But im happy for all you guys who have been wanting him for ages :)

Back