Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8716bf722d13428550bdd05f2cd71165.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me some time, but I was able to find this guy brand new, and unopened for only $230. And that's including shipping!

IMG_1451.jpg
IMG_1453.jpg

^ Congrats! :rock That's a great deal for a really awesome figure! Nice pics too! :clap

Still one of my absolute favourite HT figures! :)

It took me some time, but I was able to find this guy brand new, and unopened for only $230. And that's including shipping!

Wow, that is a great price! Just picked one up recently myself and paid a lot more than that. Great pictures too

Love that Joker!

I hope they will eventually re-release him (as Flugelheim Museum variant) and Batman (battle damaged).

Followed by a Jack Napier (Axis Chemicals), Vicki Vale, Alfred, Bruce Wayne, Selina Kyle, Max Shrek, etc. One can dream.

Damn that looks good mate. Repainted and haired the sculpt? Did you do anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Repaint the part near the eyes and haired the head...I hate the original hair made by hot toys...

After searching for a very long time. I was able to purchase it for what I think was a reasonable price :yess:

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

Cool pics! He was one of my first HT figures and definitely one of my all-time faves to this day. Congrats. :hi5:

Personnaly i've moved the eyes ( with precaution ) a dozen times on my DX and everything is still ok!

Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Anyone afraid to move the eyes?

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" [emoji6]

I have Bruce lee, Indy, batman, jack sparrow, luke Skywalker and this guy for years. I'm frequently re-positioning there eyes. Never have I had a problem. Just be gentle and ur golden [emoji106]

Back