Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was finally able to get this guy from Mandarake for a good price. can't wait for him to get here! :)

Didn't know Mandarake sells this. haha I use them for my macross collection mainly. I need to check that site for it then. Thanks. Still in search of DX08...

Didn't know Mandarake sells this. haha I use them for my macross collection mainly. I need to check that site for it then. Thanks. Still in search of DX08...

I check the site all the time for Macross, Hot toys and S.H.Figuarts :) but the DX08 showed up so i had to buy it.

Finally found one and it was a member from this forum! haha small world. I cleared out a space in my detolf right next to Batman.

This old guy from the past show up today. Sorry for bad iphone quality pictures. Oh yea, one question about the wrist peg. When I pulled the hand out the peg came out with it. Is this normal? Its hard to pull the pegs off the hand.

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Not all pegs are interchangeable so make sure they match up. I usually buy extra pegs so I don't have to pull them from the hands too. Toy Anxiety is where I've gotten all of mine.

Not all pegs are interchangeable so make sure they match up. I usually buy extra pegs so I don't have to pull them from the hands too. Toy Anxiety is where I've gotten all of mine.

Thanks again! I got some for my Hot Toys superman and Dx13. Didn't find any for joker, but maybe one of those other might fit since superman and joker I believe use the true type body.

Thanks again! I got some for my Hot Toys superman and Dx13. Didn't find any for joker, but maybe one of those other might fit since superman and joker I believe use the true type body.

Nice pics, man. :duff

If you want to remove the peg, I've read around here that if you wrap the peg with a towel, in order to protect it, you can pull it off with a pair of pliers.

Nice pics, man. :duff

If you want to remove the peg, I've read around here that if you wrap the peg with a towel, in order to protect it, you can pull it off with a pair of pliers.

Thanks for the advise! Got my pegs from Anxiety toys and the superman pegs are the same for joker. Good thing I ordered 2 pairs.

Back