Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine

HotToysJoker3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still on the fence on buying one. I'm able to get it at 249 EUR (excl 15 EUR shipping), reasonable price?

Hi all,

Daron aka DGTWoodward passed away by a sudden heart attack on the eve of 19th Dec, here is a link to the thread started by his wife notifying us:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137918

I have been speaking with Sharon, (Mrs DGTWoodward) and she has been gracious and kind enough to let us as a community send a token of respect to herself and her family, not to mention Daron.

We (Dave and mods) have agreed that we are going to pay our respects to our friend Daron aka DGTWoodward by having a collection which I will organise to send flowers to the family on or before the funeral.
The date of the funeral is not known yet but we can do this and send our thoughts to not only Daron but also his wife and family.

So, if anyone would like to make a contribution or donate towards this, please send me a message and I will let you know the details. I am in the UK so will sort out flowers and things and will try include all usernames of those who donate, on the cards of the flowers/ items we send.

Hopefully we can pay our respects not only to a member of our community who we have sadly lost, but also another member - his wife who is also an avid collector, along with their family.

If you would like to take part, please pm me and I will send you my details.
Shell
x :1-1:

Last edited:
Just did a repose of mine. This figure is so awesome. Really makes me wana get the mime version

That looks great, center68! Is that the green dc direct joker shirt? I was thinking about getting one for my mime repaint. I think the sculpt looks like the scenes in Vale's apartment.

Last edited:
That looks great, center68! Is that the green dc direct joker shirt? I was thinking about getting one for my mime repaint. I think the sculpt looks like the scenes in Vale's apartment.

Yes it is the dc direct shirt - that would look great - the tie is a general striped but I'm actually replacing with the Asmus Wayne suit tie which is solid purple (the movie tie is purple with dots but I can't find anything with that)

Love that pose you have by the way - and the sculpt looks fantastic! I just ordered another one from Toy Anxiety.

Yes it is the dc direct shirt - that would look great - the tie is a general striped but I'm actually replacing with the Asmus Wayne suit tie which is solid purple (the movie tie is purple with dots but I can't find anything with that)

Love that pose you have by the way - and the sculpt looks fantastic! I just ordered another one from Toy Anxiety.

I wonder if that shirt could be dyed just a bit more blue to match the turquoise color of the movie shirt. The tie is hard to find so I'll have to check out that Wayne tie.

That Mime sculpt is just about perfect for the ending scene in Vale's apartment. Just need to get the outfit finished.

Just picked this guy up from a fellow boardie. Wow... easily have taken over as my favorite two figures. A few pictures..

Heeey, I see that sculpt in the back ,Rory. Looks like I won't be the only one with a poofy hair Joker.

Seriously, they look great. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Back