Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally changed coats on this figure after a few months. It would be so much fun to pose if it weren't for the socks that go over the pegs.

joker.jpg

I finally changed coats on this figure after a few months. It would be so much fun to pose if it weren't for the socks that go over the pegs.

joker.jpg

jeje, I also changed his coat today, just to see how he looks with it (i never used it before)
really like it, so It will have this on a little while.
he comes with so many accesories, and his such a fun to pose... I can't decide how let him on the shelve.

I have read that someone have some deterioration with the hat, while keeping it on the hand of joker. is there any problems with it?

I have had my bats and joker in pretty much same poses messed with both pers systems on both still working good...no problem with hat bein left on ...I changed my joker to holding his lucky deck of cards and showing his joker card in other and love it.....to late for pics need sunlight 4 good pics......maybe tommorow...

joker.jpg

I dig it. Simple and sweet. I think I'm gonna change to the overcoat in a bit. I've had him in the tux since I've had him. I'll be using the jazz hands too.

Oh, wow, Rory. That looks amazing! Did you do the repaint on him?

Love it Rory!!

Could I ask you where did you find that pic from the Museum?

WOW...that looks good!! I don't have the balls to add anything to a $200 + figure. NECA maybe HT's....no!!

Great Job!
Thanks guys, yeah, I repainted him and got the custom gear for him.
The pic behind is just a gallery pic, not from the movie. This was always my favorite Joker look, so delighted to finally have him on my shelf!

Back