Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the reason CSC had the batman keaton release pushed back to april was to be able to ship them both together. So I was really hoping to see in hand pics around March.

I emailed a hong kong seller on ebay, and he said that joker won't be out in hong kong till the end of the month, or early april.

Just patiently waiting here. I'm in no rush. :chillpill:

With the car release date surprising (and disappointing) the hell out of me, I no longer care about the Joker release date, he might as well come out in 2013 as well.

Thanks for nuttin HT :pfft:

:pfft: 2013 :pfft:

The damn thing was only shown in SDCC 2011.

sarcasm01.jpg

I got an email update from where i have this PO'd and this was what it said " Joker is due to be released in April, with this in mind we will have this ready to ship end April/Start May."

We can speculate all we want anyway Hot toys know they have a license to basically do what they want, we can moan and gripe as much as possible but that just makes it all the more of a hype for them. I agree as well i can wait for this especially with all the other PO's flying around !!

I just know as soon as this hits HK I'm going to get one rather than wait for my pre-order

Then eventually I'll be left with two Batman's & two Joker's :panic:

I got an email update from where i have this PO'd and this was what it said " Joker is due to be released in April, with this in mind we will have this ready to ship end April/Start May."

We can speculate all we want anyway Hot toys know they have a license to basically do what they want, we can moan and gripe as much as possible but that just makes it all the more of a hype for them. I agree as well i can wait for this especially with all the other PO's flying around !!

It only makes sense I mentioned this is another post the have over 20 items that they have show prototypes for and little less that have actual preorders if they average 2 figures a month , and this assuming no delays or split shipments, we can expect any new figures that are revealed in the latter half of the year to shipment in 2013.

It only makes sense I mentioned this is another post the have over 20 items that they have show prototypes for and little less that have actual preorders if they average 2 figures a month , and this assuming no delays or split shipments, we can expect any new figures that are revealed in the latter half of the year to shipment in 2013.

Mother-god-meme-1.jpg

Back