Horror Pop Vinyl and Mystery Mini's Funko Force

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any? I looked through 7 pages and did not find a thread for the horror stuff. Just a lot of walking dead. I am not overly addicted to Funko. I have only the Horror that's pictured, the Firefly pops they did and 4 others. However, these I love. Including...no, especially the mystery mini's. They are so much cooler than you'd think.

I still need to get 3 to have a matching set. To me, this is a matching set because it's all I really wanted of the horror pops/minis.

IMG_2911.JPG

Sorry for the poop photo quality.

The only one I have is Sam. The others look like **** to me. Why these are popular are beyond me.

I have the spaulding mini and I love it.
Plan on picking up the rest at some point.

I'd love some classic monsters done in the same style.

I've actually gone all in on these. they are a cheap fix for horror stuff in an otherwise fairly dry market.

10888934_10152984854939740_3050689304515679047_n.jpg
10526192_10152984855014740_8790042738881242114_n.jpg

I have a few of the horror Pops, but none of the mystery minis. I have to draw the line somewhere. My pride and joy is my chase GITD Myers. It happened to be just a fluke that I received that in the mail. I ordered one that had a damaged box to get the discounted price and actually received the chase in a mint box instead.

Yeah I think they're cool, I have the Pop! Ash and Pennywise, as well as the Mystery Minis versions of those two. Series 2 looks great as well. I will definitely get the American Werewolf In London and Nosferatu. Like David from Lost Boys too.

image.jpg

A FREAKING HITCHCOCK FIGURE!!!!!!!! Holy crap. I'm gonna have to buy a box. Honestly this set is much more my speed than the first wave.

Wow, I actually didn't know about the second series and now I am so excited. I need that pinhead.

Random is a lot of fun actually and if you buy a case of 12, they don't put doubles in there.

I got given a xenomorph from Alien from a friend. I bought a couple horror figures afterwards and now I have a good number. I keep telling myself "only one/two more" and l'll consider the collection complete and be done, but then I keep seeing something else. At the moment I want Regan, Cthulhu, and Pinhead and I'll be "done" again, but those Universal monsters are in the back of my mind...

Back