Horror Montage.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep count me in for a scan love it did you ever talk to corose he says he could print it I think either way let us know

Questions regarding the prints if I can get them done

1. What Size would you want them in?

2. I have no idea on how to price prints, if some one that is familiar with the cost on print making could give me some insight on that it would be great....

If I get it scanned, I will be going back in photoshop to clean up the drawing, removing the cut lines from the pages butted together. Give it a black boarder. Change the contrast some. Just clean it up in general.

I want that. Jesus. That's just beautiful in every possible way.

When you figure out how to print it, let me know, because I want it.

Although, I wouldn't mind a smaller version. Like...3 feet or something. :D

And to be honest...I like the cut lines. Reminds me of an old school poster. All folded and what not.

EDIT: ****! You even included Tom Atkins from Night of the Creeps!!1111

Honestly any size you can get would be cool with me and as far as price I can't really help their I guess it depends on size and how many you plan to make

Last edited:
Yeah..I dont know much about this but 3-feet would be a good size.
You definitely have great taste in movies..similar to my own, heh.

Well I talked with a local printing place that can scan the image and get it put on a disc for me. They charge $8.50 per square feet. And $10 for the CD. So at almost 3 feet tall and a little over 10 feet long Im looking at least $250 to just get it scanned.

Well I talked with a local printing place that can scan the image and get it put on a disc for me. They charge $8.50 per square feet. And $10 for the CD. So at almost 3 feet tall and a little over 10 feet long Im looking at least $250 to just get it scanned.

While that sounds like a lot, you can make that back easily. People want this. Or at least I do.

I'd love to hang that on my wall. In a respectable size...a course. :D

Have you thought about taking a karate class? I hear that's all the rage with scared white people.

While that sounds like a lot, you can make that back easily. People want this. Or at least I do.

I'd love to hang that on my wall. In a respectable size...a course. :D

Yeah I know I could probably get that back, but also I have to factor in the costs for the prints which Im sure...well...depending on how many I print, that would be a hefty chunk.

And Im also trying to save for Disney trip this summer, so I really dont have the extra $$$$'s right now. =/

And Im still thinking of adding on to this. :lol

Back