Horror figures I need help to find

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where I can get a Jason takes manhattan figure and chrome skull from laid to rest and a Halloween 4 I will pay big money I just see all these figures and e specially ones figures they are so awesome and screen accurate can somebody please help me

That's what I'm asking for custom figures sorry didn't specify I have seen all kinds of custom ones being made I saw a bad ass Jason manhattan and a chrome skull

I had an awesome Jason Takes Manhattan made for me by joebizz34. Ones1customs does fantastic work but he is really hard to get a hold of and very busy. His prices are high and you do get what you pay for. However, I think Joebizz's is awesome in it's own right and worth the price. Here's a link to his thread and a pic of the one he makes.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86409

DSC_0212b.jpg

DSC_0217-3.jpg

DSC_0218-3.jpg

I don't understand the purpose of this unless you're SPAMMING. We already know about it. :dunno:lol

I'm not spamming. This member is new here and was asking about finding someone who makes good customs of Jason Takes Manhattan. I was just trying to help him out since I was in the same boat. If he already knew about this then he wouldn't have started a thread asking. :dunno

Im not that difficult to get ahold of its just that not everyone is ready to do business to be clear I dont mean Freakshow Im just talking about people in general it can be difficult to weed out all serious buyers sometimes but I would go to Joebizz he does great work.

Thanks again guys for replying to my thread I'm a serious buyer I just want to know if someone can make a 1/6 Michael myers from Halloween 4 a 7 inch version too and a chrome skull from laid to rest 1/6 and 7 inch

And sorry thanks freakshow I didn't know about anybody that is taking commisions for Jason takes manhattan so thanks again

Hey guys,

I just saw this thread this morning and I was shocked on a few things.

First, a big thank you to Ones1Customs for his comments about my work. I haven't spoken directly to you that much but for you to say that is a big honor. You are one of the masters here. I don't want to talk anyone out of commissioning me for work, but One's work is worth every penny and I myself have paid him for custom figures and awaiting very eagerly to receive them. Your work is top notch and for people who enjoy my customs, well a big part of that is what you and others do here that taught me how to make mine better.

This member who started the thread has posted on mine and I have PM'd him back. I would be happy to do business with him if he so chooses. I didn't realize however that this thread existed until after he contacted me and I looked him up which led me to here.

I just want to say to Freakshow that I am very happy that you are satisfied with the Jason I made for you, and I don't think you did anything wrong by recommending me, but as far as posting pics of mine on other threads I would appreciate it if you took it down a notch. I myself have posted my own pics in other threads at times for one reason or another, but that is my decision to make. LOL, I appreciate your support and you have been in my corner from the beginning but next time just saying my name or putting in a link to my thread will do. Ok? I know you mean well but it does come off a little strong and like the one member stated looks like spamming. LOL

With that being said, happy customizing everyone.

I just want to say to Freakshow that I am very happy that you are satisfied with the Jason I made for you, and I don't think you did anything wrong by recommending me, but as far as posting pics of mine on other threads I would appreciate it if you took it down a notch. I myself have posted my own pics in other threads at times for one reason or another, but that is my decision to make. LOL, I appreciate your support and you have been in my corner from the beginning but next time just saying my name or putting in a link to my thread will do. Ok? I know you mean well but it does come off a little strong and like the one member stated looks like spamming. LOL

With that being said, happy customizing everyone.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Exactly. Joe does great work and we don't mind recommendations, but turn it down to eleven. :wink1::lol

Hey guys,

I get it and I'm sorry for that. I wasn't trying to start any trouble. I just was excited about my figure and wanted to give Ron some props. You're right, I shouldn't have posted his pics like that. I meant no disrespect to anyone here including One himself. I got over anxious to help this member out and to pay back Ron for giving me good service. I was just trying to spread the word and hook him up.

Message received. :slap

Back