1/6 Horror collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you my friend, I really appreciate the kind words.

Ideally I would prefer an original Freddy but the part 3 from SSC is much better that the original figure I feel. I would also like a Part III Jason and a 1974 Leatherface but still they are the main guys to have like you said buddy.

Well there is some updates and new stuff that will be making my Myers better. Probably around August time before I have him fully updated though. :mad:

Cool collection there! The best horror icon figures! I'm curious too of your planned upgrade on Myers. I couldn't believe how long it actually take to put together a figure and I have started last February and I'm not even halfway done! When I compete mine, I'll post the pics on here. I wonder which 1974 Leatherface figure do you like the best? Original or Pretty Woman? I've been looking at SS Original Leatherface, thinking of buying it to re-work it, but then I am thinking I might prefer the Pretty Woman figure over that one. I haven't decided.

My horror collection.

82mf.jpg

wf27.jpg

qo3l.jpg

bnog.jpg

lyux.jpg

Really like your Myers figure and mask!! You already know I've told you how sick your collection is! :clap I've been looking at Myers mask to add to my collection which is empty right now. :lol I've got a bunch of head sculpts out to be painted right now, that's why. Didn't realize it does take this long for us to put together a figure!

Cool collection there! The best horror icon figures! I'm curious too of your planned upgrade on Myers. I couldn't believe how long it actually take to put together a figure and I have started last February and I'm not even halfway done! When I compete mine, I'll post the pics on here. I wonder which 1974 Leatherface figure do you like the best? Original or Pretty Woman? I've been looking at SS Original Leatherface, thinking of buying it to re-work it, but then I am thinking I might prefer the Pretty Woman figure over that one. I haven't decided.

Thank you buddy and I agree the best of the best when it comes to Horror movies.

Well my Myers is from a 1/6 customizer (Creations Unearthed) so I can not take any credit for him whatsoever and all the new parts will be coming from Creations Unearthed as well. I really excited to see you Myers buddy and I look forward to seeing pics of him, I'm sure he will be a real labour of love.

I prefer Leatherface when you initially see him for the first time (Original) but I also like the Pretty Woman look also but I would prefer an Original looking Leatherface. Yeah I was after the original SSC Leatherface figure and I was going to swap the body out just like joebizz34 but I may do that later on down the road.

Thanks for the kind words buddy.

DSCF2374_zpsa35ac668.jpg

I think I need some creepy background image or a cool dio :dunno

You have an awesome collection, man! It reminds me of mine so much! Except i basically ruined my SS Myers and remake Leatherface lol. I can relate as well to the background "issue" as well. I own a similar plain shelf, Just pose them as best you can and if you can find a nice back drop use it. I am looking for one myself.

DSCF2374_zpsa35ac668.jpg

You have an awesome collection, man! It reminds me of mine so much! Except i basically ruined my SS Myers and remake Leatherface lol. I can relate as well to the background "issue" as well. I own a similar plain shelf, Just pose them as best you can and if you can find a nice back drop use it. I am looking for one myself.

I think that American Psycho Bale is probably one of the nicest figures of all time. Just so well done. Nice score, shells.

Great collections, everyone. Really enjoyed scrolling through these. One day I will post my one modest collection! Still waiting to get a display set-up, so everything is boxed at the moment.

DSCF2374_zpsa35ac668.jpg

DSCF2375_zps46130e96.jpg

DSCF2376_zps1c1f4d01.jpg

DSCF2378_zps49c5cf3e.jpg

Love it buddy.

You have a Horror character there that I'm hoping to pick up over the coming months. I will give you a clue.....his initials are GF, :lol

I also love that Patrick Bateman figure shells.

I think that American Psycho Bale is probably one of the nicest figures of all time. Just so well done. Nice score, shells.

Great collections, everyone. Really enjoyed scrolling through these. One day I will post my one modest collection! Still waiting to get a display set-up, so everything is boxed at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing them my friend.

Love it buddy.

You have a Horror character there that I'm hoping to pick up over the coming months. I will give you a clue.....his initials are GF, :lol

I also love that Patrick Bateman figure shells.

Looking forward to seeing them my friend.

Yeah the Ghost Face fig is on one of the worst bodies I have ever come across but it looks pretty neat imo.

my 1/6 figures, 3x dream rush, all the freddy's and all the jason also part 5 & part 8 customs.
Also i have the michael myers 1/6 from sideshow but no picture.

29xu7tu.jpg

2lx86l1.jpg

2j3sdpz.jpg

image18sf.jpg

ouceie.jpg

j8ay.jpg

ux27.jpg

My horror collection as of now!!!!! LETS SEE YOURS :hi5:

WOW! AMAZING collection! And as much as I love horror figures, I don't think I could ever own a Pennywise. He still haunts me in my dreams! Lol, that's what I get for watching the movie when I was 7 yrs old. WTH were my parents thinking??? :lol

Oh wow. Looks like he has two Beto Myers. So jealous lol. Time for a new update stiff those pics are old!

Back