Horror art for my collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some recent additions to my collection. Original art paintings by Mike Bennett done in oil on 11x14 bristol board. Mike is an accomplished artist and did the cover for a recent issue of the Vincent Price presents comic book by Bluewater. just thought I would share! If anyone wants to get a commission from Mike you can shoot me a pm and I can connect you with his email. Just tell him is sent you. Take a peek at my newest acquisitions~

Thanks for all the fine compliments and pms requesting the artist's email address. I hope some of you are able to contact him and get some treasures of your own by Mr. Bennett. After I framed everything up I realized I have nearly every centimeter of wall space covered in my monster walk in closet. I dont have room to hang Dracula. So I am putting him on ebay for basically cost with free framing. If that is of interest to anyone (shameless plug). Here are some pics of the paintings in the collection. When I was a kid I was afraid of monsters being in my closet. Now I dont know what I would do if there werent monsters in my closet,lol.:lol

Another friend of mine who is a painter did this one for me in oils.

rueueiuui.jpg

Back