Hoping to get a neca Kyle Reece signed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its a bit long-winded. I just think it'd be the most fitting quote for him to write on an Arnold action figure. 'Come with me if you want to live' would be better on an actual Kyle Reese figure.

How about ''It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop - ever - until you are dead!''
i also like this one:
Nobody goes home. Nobody else comes through. It's just him and me.

...but both are not about his character :D

All great qoutes try get a pic with him signing or one with you and him togethet.
Might charge extra but worth it and adds value to the signature if you ever wanted to sell.

I would have him write:

I came across time for you [my name]. I love you; I always have.

Love Micheal Biehn.

Too bad I didn't have the guts and just had him address it to me and sign his name.

Vq0W3mK.jpg

I would have him write:

I came across time for you [my name]. I love you; I always have.

Love Micheal Biehn.

Too bad I didn't have the guts and just had him address it to me and sign his name.

If you're a woman that would be cool. Does your pic say Ian or Jean?

I forgot the :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl as I was on my tablet.

Could you imagine a dude walking up and saying that? That'd be funny as hell!:panic:

Funny enough my sisters name is Jen lol.

Just got back from the convention. Mr Bien was a really nice guy who spent ages with all his fans and was very gracious. I got my hot toys Arnie tech noir signed, my neca Kyle Reese, My Hicks and a alien blu ray box set. He was very engaging, didnt mind if you took pictures of him, was great with the kids. He was signing a bunch of guys armor from Aliens, even had a huge Arnie Head with light up eye that he signed.

As for the toy stuff, he wasnt sure, I think thats more his agents thing but he was quite happy with the Neca figures and thought the hicks was a badass figure.

Julie Benz from Dexter has a reputaion as a ***** but she was also lovely and as hot as hell. She signed my girlfriends dexter figure

That is fantastic. Congrats, sounds like it was a great experience and now you've got some really sweet items. Cheers for asking about a possible Hot Toys figure. I kinda expected that answer but it was worth a shot.

Yes well done mate.

I love hearing about celebrities who are down to earth. It is always sad to hear the ones that turn out to be *******s.

final bit of stuff I got signed. Got this for a bargain and of course I had to get it signed. My friend bumped into Mr Biehn having breakfast and he remembered him and his son and sat with them and had a chat. His wife is also very nice.

By the way it says I didnt build the f.cking thing

final bit of stuff I got signed. Got this for a bargain and of course I had to get it signed. My friend bumped into Mr Biehn having breakfast and he remembered him and his son and sat with them and had a chat. His wife is also very nice.

By the way it says I didnt build the f.cking thing

Ha! Awesome!

Just got back from the convention. Mr Bien was a really nice guy who spent ages with all his fans and was very gracious. I got my hot toys Arnie tech noir signed, my neca Kyle Reese, My Hicks and a alien blu ray box set. He was very engaging, didnt mind if you took pictures of him, was great with the kids. He was signing a bunch of guys armor from Aliens, even had a huge Arnie Head with light up eye that he signed.

As for the toy stuff, he wasnt sure, I think thats more his agents thing but he was quite happy with the Neca figures and thought the hicks was a badass figure.

Julie Benz from Dexter has a reputaion as a ***** but she was also lovely and as hot as hell. She signed my girlfriends dexter figure

The scraggly facial hair he had in August is gone. He must have had it for a movie.

Julie Benz is a hottie. I didn't know she had a bad reputation. I saw her Q&A at Fan Expo last year and she seemed nice and all, but I imagine the horny, drooling fanboy questions and requests would start to wear on her.

Back