Hopefully Sideshow uses good reference shots when they make Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amir said:
I would prefer ROTJ as well, Jedi Luke needs some one to duel with! :lsvader !!!

Equally good point, but to ammend, we need ROTJ Vader to pick up ROTJ Palpatine as he force lightnings Luke :)

MaulFan said:
Equally good point, but to ammend, we need ROTJ Vader to pick up ROTJ Palpatine as he force lightnings Luke :)

So true MaulFan and let's not forget the 1/6 scale Throne Environment display that can be purchased separately to really complete that entire scene :emperor :D

I don't know all the differences between the costumes but I think the Jedi one looks best.

Amir said:
So true MaulFan and let's not forget the 1/6 scale Throne Environment display that can be purchased separately to really complete that entire scene :emperor :D

Well, one can only hope for that :) and also for ROTJ Palps to have multiple heads, actually since he's pretty accessorie-less, 3 heads would be great in my mind 1) smirking "I own you" style face, 2) now you will die snarl face, 3) calm, muted, calculating face, that way you can have him sitting on his throne with Vader at his side calculating his plans, smirking as father and sone cross blades in front of him, or snarling as he kills young Skywalker.

I have to say, whatever version of Vader they do, please, please, please come up with a nice, efficient means of strapping the chest box to him, I've yet to see anyone come up with a good means.

Small square of velcro on the back of the box and suit would help the chest box from shifting and stay in position nicely.

DarthNeil said:
I definitely want an ESB Vader (but that's for selfish reasons as the mighty Hurricane is making me a special customized Bespin Luke:vader :lightsabe :D )

Nice, that would be an awesome addition in anyone's collection. :monkey2

Are you getting Luke made with all the bells and whistles?

DarthNeil said:
I definitely want an ESB Vader (but that's for selfish reasons as the mighty Hurricane is making me a special customized Bespin Luke:vader :lightsabe :D )

Please post pictures when you get him. :D

Back