Hope Summers PF and some other shenanigans...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyfireQT

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there Marvelites!

So i was on my way to work this morning when i started thinking of what a Hope Summers PF would look like based on her most modern outfit. I was reading the last Marvel Now X-Force tpbs from both series yesterday and it really grew on me how nice this would be. Mixed media could be used to craft the cape and wrappings on her arms and legs, as well as the suit itself i'm guessing. I think it would be great for Sideshow to continue to work on modern-age characters/costumes. I'm actually stoked about the Modern Age Thor PF coming on May 2015.

What do you think? Are there any modern-age marvel characters/costumes you would like to see from Sideshow in premium format? Right off the top of my head i can think of: Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Proxima Midnight, Superior Spider-Man, Cable, Moon Knight...

Hi there Marvelites!

So i was on my way to work this morning when i started thinking of what a Hope Summers PF would look like based on her most modern outfit. I was reading the last Marvel Now X-Force tpbs from both series yesterday and it really grew on me how nice this would be. Mixed media could be used to craft the cape and wrappings on her arms and legs, as well as the suit itself i'm guessing. I think it would be great for Sideshow to continue to work on modern-age characters/costumes. I'm actually stoked about the Modern Age Thor PF coming on May 2015.

What do you think? Are there any modern-age marvel characters/costumes you would like to see from Sideshow in premium format? Right off the top of my head i can think of: Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Proxima Midnight, Superior Spider-Man, Cable, Moon Knight...

I see where your coming from and I agree she would make a Great PF based on her New Outfits and some other Great choices but I feel it would be years before we might see something + how will it effect there bottom line, it's all about money I am sad to say but we can always Hope (No Pun Intended) and it would have to be the right sculptor, so here are some visual aids for them to see what they are missing

Sad but true... It would perhaps be a piece that the average customer might not be interested simply because the Character is sort of... new, i guess! Definitely an accurate point of view. I do Hope ( pun intended ) we'll see this sometime soon though :p

I guess it might be too much to ask from Sideshow...

Sad but true... It would perhaps be a piece that the average customer might not be interested simply because the Character is sort of... new, i guess! Definitely an accurate point of view. I do Hope ( pun intended ) we'll see this sometime soon though :p

I guess it might be too much to ask from Sideshow...

We can always wish that maybe they would entertain the idea of a Comiquette first but I do agree with you on the average or uninformed collector as to who she is and her background, aka a Novice, those of us who do read know well of her and her tails of high adventure along with the her trials and tribulations, I would be in for one, that said, Welcome to the Show Skyfire

Al

You know she grows into a woman, Rockstar :wink1: :lol:lol:lol check her out in Cable and the X-Force, the pic you see is by Jamie Tyndale, I will let the image speak for itself, :wink1::wink1:

I was reading that for awhile, I gave up on it though. The last I read she was in the future with the grown up version of her as Stryfe.

I was reading that for awhile, I gave up on it though. The last I read she was in the future with the grown up version of her as Stryfe.

A lot has changed since then my Friend with alternate stories in different worlds and cross overs, what are you presently reading? Rockstar

Would make a very cool pfs

I would be up for one

But why oh why is she suddenly in a coma?!!

Again different story line my Friend, what are you presently reading? Anyhony

Kit Fisto!

:lol:lol:lol:lol

i read both series... Cable & X-Force, and Uncanny X-Force with merge towards the end of both series... and i have to say i enjoyed them. Cable & X-Force was much better than Uncanny imo. A lot of cool characters, i would buy PFs of most if not all of them hahaha, Colossus (modern costume), Hope, Cable more then any other :p

I am reading the current x-force run really confusing I've read the books leading up to it as well :-/

Yeah I hear you on the confusing parts my Friend they do that sometime, it's usually when I get shorted a pull or the series is leading up to something that has not yet been revealed :gah:
Currently I am reading (All-New X-Men, X-Men, X-Men & Wolverine, Wolverine) and just started Original Sin and Finished Wolverine Origins II, if they had a Good Story Line on just Colossus I would be set :lol:lol:lol also reading Injustice Year Two, Great Series, First Year was WOW!, Batman Eternal a weekly, I may pick up X-Force it is only in number 4 or 5 right now since Cable and the X-Force ended which was a wild ride and Hope was in that, all grown up and looking Sexy, That was meant for Rockstar :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Anthony
Al

i read both series... Cable & X-Force, and Uncanny X-Force with merge towards the end of both series... and i have to say i enjoyed them. Cable & X-Force was much better than Uncanny imo. A lot of cool characters, i would buy PFs of most if not all of them hahaha, Colossus (modern costume), Hope, Cable more then any other :p

I felt the same way about this latest installment of Uncanny, couldn't get into it, just me I guess but I would want a Uncanny Colossus HAHAHAHA

Al

I really like uncanny although it is taking a while to build up to something

Great choices al
I'd love a colossus series he needs to rejoin a team
Really not looking forward to September

I really like uncanny although it is taking a while to build up to something

Great choices al
I'd love a colossus series he needs to rejoin a team
Really not looking forward to September

and October but as far as him joining a team I did enjoy his appearance in Cable/X-Force and a nice distraction him tuning into Colossus and putting it to Domino, I don't see how she walked HAHAHAHA

Al

and October but as far as him joining a team I did enjoy his appearance in Cable/X-Force and a nice distraction him tuning into Colossus and putting it to Domino, I don't see how she walked HAHAHAHA

Al

She was lucky his powers wernt right after avx

Back