Holy Crap Salacious and Luke and Yoda coming in next two weeks or so

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
I have a feeling your regrets will start to emerge once people start posting pics of this piece. :D

Not if I block images from this site... :monkey1 :emperor :D

I canceled the standard Subject 57 because I have the exclusive coming. I got my processing notices for Bib and Subject 57 but not for Salacious....The last ones I got were for the 15-20s too....hmmmmm.....I wonder why all of sudden no communication....

I've got Bib, the Doctor, Hulk, Crumb, and John Wayne in the next month.

Plus more stuff from other companies. :monkey1

lcummins said:
I canceled Luke/Yoda Exclusive, FF Exclusive diorama, Doom Exclusive Bust and others earlier this week! Good luck to anyone on the wait lists for these! :monkey2

I canceled all of those as well. :monkey2

Something had to go.

I cancelled my EX Luke/Yoda, Bib EX, and Green Hulk today. I have the Grey Hulk, EX Dead Doctor, Salicious, EX talking Ermey, and EX Fantastic Four Diorama coming soon.

Last edited:
I'm almost 100% certain that I will cancel Excl. Jabba and his Excl. base. But I won't do the same with the creature pack. As a kid I was always fascinated by Salacious Crumb so I have to have him with or without the rest of the Jabba display.
At least him and Bib can hang out together.

screamingmetal said:
I'm almost 100% certain that I will cancel Excl. Jabba and his Excl. base. But I won't do the same with the creature pack. As a kid I was always fascinated by Salacious Crumb so I have to have him with or without the rest of the Jabba display.
At least him and Bib can hang out together.
I couldn't imagine cancelling either one (the ol' slug or his hooka pipe base). These two items will be the 'crown jewel' in my Sideshow collection!

Definitely looking forward to Luke and Yoda. It has been a while since a new SW PF was announced. Hopefully, we'll get another soon.

Mini-Rock said:
Definitely looking forward to Luke and Yoda. It has been a while since a new SW PF was announced. Hopefully, we'll get another soon.

Totally agree. I can't wait. I have cut down to just a few lines and Star Wars PF's are one of them. Really looking forward to this piece.

The Star Wars PF line is still my favorite, and we are definitely due for another announcement. I hope that the slower pace that we had this year won't continue. I think that we can have three or four announcements a year. If my memory serves, 2005 saw Vader in February, Grievous in April, Obi-Wan in July, and Leia in November. 2006 had only Luke & Yoda in February and Boba Fett in July. I had hoped to see one more revealed in November or December, but I guess I will have to wait until 2007.

Of course, with the greatest piece of them all already revealed to us, it will all be downhill after Boba Fett. :D But there are so many great characters still waiting to receive the PF treatment, I am getting impatient for the next preorder. We need a little hint about who's next in line...

KitFisto said:
Totally agree. I can't wait. I have cut down to just a few lines and Star Wars PF's are one of them. Really looking forward to this piece.

I did the same thing. 25 - 30 SW PF's will be all about my room can handle. Then there is still the 1:1 busts.

jlcmsu said:
We need that Darth Maul PF.

Maul is supposed to be next...well, according to my "source." I hope he's/she's right.

I've been expecting Maul to be the next one--but he doesn't seem too complex, so the long wait might mean that they are instead working on the droids. I can see those guys taking a while to get right. Maybe Maul will scoot ahead of them in the release order, like Luke did with Boba Fett. I eventually want to have Maul, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in a 1/4 scale Duel of the Fates, so I hope he will be designed to look cool on his own or with both the others when they eventually get produced. (Knock on wood.)

tomandshell said:
The Star Wars PF line is still my favorite, and we are definitely due for another announcement. I hope that the slower pace that we had this year won't continue. I think that we can have three or four announcements a year. If my memory serves, 2005 saw Vader in February, Grievous in April, Obi-Wan in July, and Leia in November. 2006 had only Luke & Yoda in February and Boba Fett in July. I had hoped to see one more revealed in November or December, but I guess I will have to wait until 2007.

Of course, with the greatest piece of them all already revealed to us, it will all be downhill after Boba Fett. :D But there are so many great characters still waiting to receive the PF treatment, I am getting impatient for the next preorder. We need a little hint about who's next in line...

I am waiting for :emperor YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!

Maul will come that I know. He's just to popular to not do but honestly I want him before anyone else. I know I have him in 12" and GG statue/bust but I need more.

Back