HOLMES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys New list added. Also a little update for you all. I have sourced all the fabrics needed for Holmes. We are in the process of making the patterns for costumes, So hopefully soon we will have some sample pictures on here. Also our Sculptor has quoted and we have approved the cost, so soon he will be starting the sculpts. I really cant wait to get the ball rolling on this now it will be awesome.

1. MarfMaster
2. dwing
3. Hydeous x3
4. Siquisiri
5. deadspawn
6. Rockdolly
7. THE JOKER
8. EVILFACE
9. thecapn
10. KingGrayskull
11. yodasan
12. velvet morning
13. Gray
14. Toyadventurer
15. kgrhoad
16. duck of death
17. EKT
18. Ultramanimator
19. Willy Bravo
20. Les Walker
21. Johnny Utah
22. Quinzel
23. neo
24. Indiana Fett
25. Hirogen
26. Snake Eater

Last edited:
Love the idea of this figure as i kinda have a mad crush on the film ^^ after finding out the price i think its more than reasonable for the amount of work that will have to go into this piece :D

I'm sure you'll do it justice Greggo :)

Hey Greggo, I don't see my interest name on the list. I posted a page or 2 back that I'm hoping you do a Jude Law Watson too!

Anyways, I'd love to be added to the list for Holmes.

:duff

Hey Guys New list added. Also a little update for you all. I have sourced all the fabrics needed for Holmes. We are in the process of making the patterns for costumes, So hopefully soon we will have some sample pictures on here. Also our Sculptor has quoted and we have approved the cost, so soon he will be starting the sculpts. I really cant wait to get the ball rolling on this now it will be awesome.

1. MarfMaster
2. dwing
3. Hydeous x3
4. Siquisiri
5. deadspawn
6. Rockdolly
7. THE JOKER
8. EVILFACE
9. thecapn
10. KingGrayskull
11. yodasan
12. velvet morning
13. Gray
14. Toyadventurer
15. kgrhoad
16. duck of death
17. EKT
18. Ultramanimator
19. Willy Bravo
20. Les Walker
21. Cheungkinmen
22. Johnny Utah
23. Quinzel
24. neo

Great News for you all. Spoke to the sculptor today and he's going to start work on this next week, so soon there will be some awesome updates on this thread.

Another Update for you all. These are the first pictures of the Prototype layout pattern for the shirt. :yess:

So this no where near finished but we thought everyone would like to see how things are coming along and enjoy a sneak peek.

We very happy how this is turning out so far. The shirt material we are using is a light weight fabric, so it matches to the film and the era when Holmes is set. The shirt in the movie is quite baggy so we have been looking closely how the shirt falls and moves, during the movie.

We are going to be making the collar tighter to the neck as well as the cuffs tighter to the wrist. Thats what great about doing some tests on a prototype, we can change things to get them as close to the reference we have.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures, comments welcome as always, just remember this is no where finished.

img1258e.jpg

img1259i.jpg

img1260u.jpg

img1261e.jpg

img1262.jpg

img1263f.jpg

img1267g.jpg

And a sneak peek at the Pin Stipe Trouser (Pant) Fabric

img1265p.jpg

Last edited:
Some more process images for you all to enjoy. Below you will see the finished trouser pattern for Holmes. With usable side pockets. The Shirt is still the same as the one shown in the previous images, so it still needs to have a tighter collar and cuffs. But the pattern has been changed.
The waist jacket is a TTL, just for reference only.

img1274m.jpg

img1275s.jpg

img1276j.jpg

Coming soon: The first prototype images of the Corded Coat.

Back