Statue Hollywood Collectors Group *NEW* 1:4 Underworld Lycan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, this is the second HCG piece I have purchased and I own a ton of Sideshow statues. I would honestly say that both of the HCG pieces in my collection are up to par with some of the other Sideshow statues I have....not to say that they are Star Wars Mythos quality, but they are decent for what they are and represent characters that we will probably never see from another company in statue form. I'm glad that I bought them, and would gladly do it again.

He won't tell...He posted the same thing over at SF and was reprimanded and had the comment erased by a mod.

I didnt get reprimanded. :lol Are you the inside scoop reporter? Ya noob. :rotfl

FYI, HCG complained about it and had it removed by a mod. Theyre a business, ya think they want people to know about it. Or it was YOU!! You probably work for HCG dont you? :monkey1

I have a few of their Resident Evil pieces. But the rest of the character models are pretty laughable if you compare them to sideshow on any of their lines and arent selling worth a crap.

You were probably one of the guys that thought this was all the rage when it came out and bought it when it was released. This birthday cake decoration. Yes, it looks exactly like her. :cuckoo: And it's still for sale after it being limited to a low es and it'd being an sdcc 2013 exclusive. :rotfl

selene_sdcc1.jpg

Last edited:
I didnt get reprimanded. :lol Are you the inside scoop reporter? Ya noob. :rotfl

FYI, HCG complained about it and had it removed by a mod. Theyre a business, ya think they want people to know about it. Or it was YOU!! You probably work for HCG dont you? :monkey1

I have a few of their Resident Evil pieces. But the rest of the character models are pretty laughable if you compare them to sideshow on any of their lines and arent selling worth a crap.

You were probably one of the guys that thought this was all the rage when it came out and bought it when it was released. This birthday cake decoration. Yes, it looks exactly like her. :cuckoo: And it's still for sale after it being limited to a low es and it'd being an sdcc 2013 exclusive. :rotfl

Hey, don't get your panties in a bunch buttercup...u sound mad. :1-1:

selene_sdcc1.jpg
Are you serious?

They made this Michael Jackson cake topper?

Micheal Jackson was the first thing I thought of when I looked at that cake topper as well. Likeness is spot on. :monkey1

To be honest, this is the second HCG piece I have purchased and I own a ton of Sideshow statues. I would honestly say that both of the HCG pieces in my collection are up to par with some of the other Sideshow statues I have....not to say that they are Star Wars Mythos quality, but they are decent for what they are and represent characters that we will probably never see from another company in statue form. I'm glad that I bought them, and would gladly do it again.

HCG sculptors are tiers below the ones SS has. Just imagine if the Gore Group sculpted a Lycan.

the guy just stated in a thread dedicated to this that he loves his lycan and seline statue and come in and crap on his parade, doesn't seem very classy. Saying you aren't interested would probably suffice.

Back