Hollywood Collectibles T-800 1/2 Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an awesome peice but for the price (unless you are a HUGE fan) the money could be spent better.

I was expecting this to go $600-700 maxim, but $1200-1400 (plus shipping) is twice the price I was expecting for a 1:2 half statue/bust with arms - or how they call it, no matter how good looking it is.

I think I'm with most here when I say this thing looks awesome but way overpriced. Typical HCG really, everything is either too expensive or a bit strange looking lol, who wants a 1:2 pulse rifle and plasma rifle? what's the point? 1:1 only please... lol. Think i'd rather save the $$ and get the full 1:2statue from sideshow.

I think there might be some confusion here.Apparently this bust has nothing to do with
Hollywood Collectibles Group.Didn't find anything on their site.
I guess "HCG" stands for " Hollywood Collectors Gallery" as provided in the link in the third post.
Must be a different company producing these half scaled endo busts.
Or am I the one who's getting all confused here?lol

Last edited:
I think there might be some confusion here.Apparently this bust has nothing to do with
Hollywood Collectibles Group.Didn't find anything on their site.
I guess "HCG" stands for " Hollywood Collectors Gallery" as provided in the link in the third post.
Must be a different company producing these half scaled endo busts.
Or am I the one who's getting all confused here?lol

You are not confused LOL. :)

I quote Cozmictoyz from Statue Forum:
The bust is manufactured by Hollywood Collectors Gallery in Japan which is different from Hollywood Collectibles Group here in the US. I'm not sure which company the OP contacted, but I asked the owner of Collector's Gallery Japan and he assured me that the product will be offered by SS in the coming weeks.

Hollywood Collectors Gallery, Hollywood Collectibles Group - talking about lack of imagination when naming a company...:monkey1:rolleyes:

You are not confused LOL. :)

I quote Cozmictoyz from Statue Forum:

Hollywood Collectors Gallery, Hollywood Collectibles Group - talking about lack of imagination when naming a company...:monkey1:rolleyes:

Thanks jkno for making things clear.I was doubting my mind there for a split second.:lol

So,besides these upcoming busts and the 1/2 scale FS endo,did Hollywood Collectors Gallery produced other items Terminator related?

Thanks jkno for making things clear.I was doubting my mind there for a split second.:lol

So,besides these upcoming busts and the 1/2 scale FS endo,did Hollywood Collectors Gallery produced other items Terminator related?

See more HERE
;)

t800endoskullnew1.jpg

Last edited:
Product Size:
27" H (685.8mm)

To the top of his head or the tip of the guns?

I'm so close to order this bust, just need to know how tall it is and then I'll not order more stuff this year :)

I ordered that ^^^^! Flexpay beytoches! This will be my first huge $1000 piece.:rock

One thing though. I knew this thing wasn't going to be 36" in height. :rolleyes:

I ordered that ^^^^! Flexpay beytoches! This will be my first huge $1000 piece.:rock

One thing though. I knew this thing wasn't going to be 36" in height. :rolleyes:

That's right...FLEXPAY!!!! Looks really good, only thing I don't like is the simple T-800 Endo-skeleton on the base. It should have had a more Terminator theme it.

That's right...FLEXPAY!!!! Looks really good, only thing I don't like is the simple T-800 Endo-skeleton on the base. It should have had a more Terminator theme it.

Yeah the base could have been better but then it would have costed more. Remeber people were saying this thing was going to be over a grand. :horror

I happy with it.:chew

I'd love to own this, but shipping alone would be around $250-$300 for me. I won't order it from SS, but I may order it locally when it gets released.

Same here, my first 1k piece, but I'm not on FLEX-pay. Guess it'll be too risky if the dollar suddenfly fly through the roof during one of the payments.

This will be my birthday, christmas and "quit using tobacco"-present to myself from me :)

I just calculated that I'd spend that amount of money on tobacco anyway during a year so why not buy an endoskeleton this time.

Are they going to sell the bottom half next year or what?

Why didn't they just create a full 1/2 statue instead?

This will be my birthday, christmas and "quit using tobacco"-present to myself from me :)

I just calculated that I'd spend that amount of money on tobacco anyway during a year so why not buy an endoskeleton this time.

now that is how to look at it..:rock

I quit smoking last year and I wouldn't say ..I save any money. it goes to other things now. but at least those things are more tangible then bad breath and a glass full of butts..:lol

I wouldn't commit to the flex-pay up front cause you never know where you'll be in eight months. you can always convert or cancel. :D

Are they going to sell the bottom half next year or what?

Why didn't they just create a full 1/2 statue instead?

Yea I kinda agree, but then it might look like a midget terminator. A full 1:2 scaled one might not be as nice as this.

But man it really looks awesome. I would go for this but $1000 seems a bit to much. It stands 27 inches and would look awesome on a tabletop. Very cool piece.

Back