Hollywood Collectibles Life Size Iron Man 2 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personall think this statue is pretty cool.

lifesizeim2.jpg

If you're selling a $4,000 statue, you might want to invest in some good photography or a really good photoshop touch up artist. The photos look terrible!

Yes,right..but look at the terrible promopics from the windlass Mark 3 helmet on sideshows site some months ago..in person it looks so much better(see my pics here)..sometimes they don´t invest a dollar for good pics.:dunno

And 4000 bucks for this piece?Isn´t it the same like the muckle mannequins one?...

https://www.toy-palace.com/product_...2-Life-Size-Statue-Battle-Version-225-cm.html

Last edited:
Looks like he gained some weight. Hopefully a better one comes out. I'd pick up a life size if it looked better.

After seeing this irl I have no doubt in my mind....
I NEED TO GET THIS MYSELF
The org pictures do NOT do it justice....
And the 4000$ is the dealer price.....you can get i cheaper directly at www.studiooxmox.com
:hi5:

The Oxmox ironman vers 1 was way of but had a impressive finish irl.... But its sure I will replace it with this new version

This is my fav armor and I would love to have a 1:1 of it, but it looks so damn off, esp the head and he looks really stiff and uncomfortable :dunno

The Oxmox ironman vers 1 was way of but had a impressive finish irl.... But its sure I will replace it with this new version

This is my fav armor and I would love to have a 1:1 of it, but it looks so damn off, esp the head and he looks really stiff and uncomfortable :dunno

I said the same until a saw it irl........ Some statues is just nok good on pictures....ex the terminator endoskeleton.....much more impressive irl than on pics

After deciding I needed a 1:1 Iron Man for my collection and feeling the HCG wasn't nearly accurate enough I chose to go with a custom built statue. It looks much better and will
be done in 3-4 months.

Last edited:
Personally I don't think he's fat, I think his pose seems unnatural which traslates into he fat. lol

what what what!!?? More info and pics please! :panic:

I don't really want to post too much about it publicly, but if you want to PM me with questions I'll try to answer them. Also, give me your e-mail address if you want me to send you some pics.

Back