Holliday images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked it up today, #14/125. Absolutely beautiful work, particularly where the outfit is concerned.

A word of warning to anyone getting this - keep a dustbuster handy, as the styrofoam insert falls apart at the slightest touch.

Anyone in the UK received this yet ?
Play.com have it down as the end of the month along with Wyatt Earp.

I'm really considering picking these up.
Anyone had any flaking issues or anything yet?

If you mean paint flaking, then I haven't noticed any problems so far. Wyatt is also flawless, paint-wise. The only "issue" I have is that Wyatt's gun arm isn't glued at the shoulder. It doesn't detract from the statue at all, however.

If you mean paint flaking, then I haven't noticed any problems so far. Wyatt is also flawless, paint-wise. The only "issue" I have is that Wyatt's gun arm isn't glued at the shoulder. It doesn't detract from the statue at all, however.

You Have Earp :horror Any Pics :D

I think you must be, Can't find anything else on here or anywhere else. Look forward to your pics and thanks :joy

A really awesome piece and TOGETHER they look insane! The Doc Ex is limited to only 125 worldwide! I had to get two each of Doc and Wyatt.

Back