Hola! Hello! I'm DINOKIWI!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinokiwi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am Dinokiwi! my real name is Juan Gudiño. I'm from Mexico, I'm 19 years old and I'm studying aeronautical engieneering here in Mexico but my plan is to move out to another country in the future when I finish school and find a job... so if you know of any tell me =D

My interests are pretty much collecting action figures, I first started collecting Dinosaurs from Jurassic Park, then I move to dragons and aliens and predators from McFarlane Toys, and continue collecting this kind of stuff... when I was 11 years old I saw for the first time a SideShow product (the venom bust I believe...) and I always wanted to have one of its products (I still dont have a mmmm "good one" I only have the crystal skull and the Optimus head that came with the bluray...) so I'm looking foward to getting some...
then I met hot toys with the AVP series and I was like o_O:horror I want one! but the money is my limitation u_u I can barely bought from McFarlane...
and last week finally my first hot toy arrived "War Machine", I bought it on ebay (tip_dino) from Leo (GOODSHIPPED).... and it is awesome! finally! a hot toy!

ohh by the way I allways visited this forum but I never suscribed... till now! =D
So thats it...
i noticed that I loose an hour trying to upload photos to this post...

Last edited:
bienvenido-1.gif
al foro!!!

Gracias! Thank you all! I have a question... To post pictures and to see links or images in signatures my post count should be 10... can you explain me that??? ayuda! xD gracias!

Gracias! Thank you all! I have a question... To post pictures and to see links or images in signatures my post count should be 10... can you explain me that??? ayuda! xD gracias!

Sencillo. Debes tener más de 10 mensajes en el foro :wink1:

And to answer your question...I mainly collect Marvel pieces (PF and Comiquettes), some DC pieces and some 1:6 figures.

PS Avoid Hot Toys threads! :lol They are an addiction

Welcome! Have fun with the various discussion threads here on these boards. Just make sure you do a thorough search before you post a new thread as the more senior members here will chew your head off and close it down if they view it as a redundant thread-(I've learned the hard way :wink1:)

Welcome! Have fun with the various discussion threads here on these boards. Just make sure you do a thorough search before you post a new thread as the more senior members here will chew your head off and close it down if they view it as a redundant thread-(I've learned the hard way :wink1:)

haha thank you for your advice! I appreciate it! And I'm sure I'll enjoy being in the forum! =D thank's!:hi5:

Back