Hobbit DOS Extended Edition DVD/Bluray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks terrific. So this comes with the big EE set. Do you have to get the 3D one to get the statute?

Looks terrific. So this comes with the big EE set. Do you have to get the 3D one to get the statute?

May depend a little on how and where it is sold. Down here only one edition included the statue and that was the one with the 3D Blu-ray as well.

That's interesting. There is a 2d one with it as well on US amazon.

You know what would be really really really terrific? If WETA issued companion pieces with three other people - dwarves in this case - in barrels so that all 14 figures are representing in one scene that you could fit together from five different pieces. I would love that.

It's a nice enough piece (although Bilbo does look a bit odd!!), but I'll probably give it a miss too. Already collecting the Weta barrel riders. :)

Like the Hobbit I EE statue offering w/Gollum and Bilbo, this one is a pass for me as well. (Though I did like & pick up the dwarf guard bookends.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back